There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Sports Radio in SF

Hi,
I'm a Ninersfan in the Washington DC area. I'm looking for a Sports Radio Station that covers the Niners so I can listen live online. Anyone care to share which stations you prefer? Thanks!

Go Niners
  • THEB
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,787
KNBR

http://www.knbr.com/
KNBR 680
and 95.7 FM

are 2 sports station here
95.7 the game streams on the iPhone and have an app. It's a great station.
Originally posted by Niners6262:
Hi,
I'm a Ninersfan in the Washington DC area. I'm looking for a Sports Radio Station that covers the Niners so I can listen live online. Anyone care to share which stations you prefer? Thanks!

Go Niners

I thought I was the only one lulz
i would stick with 95.7
Originally posted by SpiveyMelo23:
I thought I was the only one lulz

nope, there are a few of us. I am there now, listening to KNBR on my computer at work.
What those guys said but 49ers.com has archives of players interviews on those two stations. Might be easier to bookmark that and check in then listening to the station and having to hear talk about non related 9ers stuff.

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/audio/Niner-Talk-Training-Camp-Special/759d1657-5751-4ed6-9324-f55bd51efa5a

Also, if you want videos... (news, press conferences, highlights, etc they update pretty much daily during the season)

49ers.com Video Gallery http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/video-channel-all-videos.html
CSN Bay Area 49ers Videos http://www.csnbayarea.com/pages/ninersvideo
Originally posted by rxrunner:
i would stick with 95.7

I like 95.7, but I actually really enjoy having BOTH stations. When 95.7 is doing an A's game (or they have Gary Payton on like last night....hate that guy), I can go back to KNBR.

Also, KNBR is the Flagship station for the Niners and Giants.

In general tho, 95.7 just seems to have more energy than KNBR these days.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Aug 8, 2012 at 8:06 AM ]
Originally posted by socalfan21:
95.7 the game streams on the iPhone and have an app. It's a great station.

Naw man there are a lot of us. A lot of folks met up at the Niners game last year when they played at Fedex

and i listen to the fan through stream
Thanks guys, I'm on 95.7 now.
Originally posted by Niners6262:
Thanks guys, I'm on 95.7 now.

Cool...I'd switch over to KNBR tho on Niner gamedays. They have alot of pregame stuff. Its starts 2 or 3 hours before kickoff usually.
95.7 is great when they're not talking about the Raiders.
I'm from Oregon and last summer someone suggested using the TuneIn app to stream 95.7 because they're 90% Niner coverage. For the most part that was true, but now they barely cover the Niners. It's almost like they're reluctant to. I knows its the off-season and baseball season is alive and well, but I switched over to KNBR yesterday and heard Kevin Lynch donate a whole hour to calls about the Niners back field. We should bombard 95.7s Facebook page with requests for more Niner talk. Flex our webzone muscle, nah'm saying?!
Originally posted by WesCosOff4Lyf:
I'm from Oregon and last summer someone suggested using the TuneIn app to stream 95.7 because they're 90% Niner coverage. For the most part that was true, but now they barely cover the Niners. It's almost like they're reluctant to. I knows its the off-season and baseball season is alive and well, but I switched over to KNBR yesterday and heard Kevin Lynch donate a whole hour to calls about the Niners back field. We should bombard 95.7s Facebook page with requests for more Niner talk. Flex our webzone muscle, nah'm saying?!

Thats because 95.7 has grown a bit over the last year and they are now the Flagship for the A's.

Thats why I really go back and forth between 95.7 and KNBR to get as much Niner talk as possible.