There are 281 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Your 5 Predictions for the 2012 Season

1) Defense is better than last year--more turn overs and fewer points scored against.
2) Offense starts a bit choppy but becomes fluid by week four, and scores more TDs in the RZ.
3) Running backs used more on screens and short routes, giving Smith more options.
4) Smith winds up with better stats and is a solid leader on offense.
5) Jamie Dukes finds a way to disparage Smith each week despite teams success.


*Footnote: 14-2 and a Super Bowl ring!
**Footnote 2: Don't forget to tune into NFLN Special--Jamie Dukes' "How Alex Smith Almost Cost the 49ers the Super Bowl." Erring February 29th.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Aug 8, 2012 at 8:41 AM ]
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
1) Defense is better than last year--more turn overs and fewer points scored against.
2) Offense starts a bit choppy but becomes fluid by week four, and scores more TDs in the RZ.
3) Running backs used more on screens and short routes, giving Smith more options.
4) Smith winds up with better stats and is a solid leader on offense.
5) Jamie Dukes finds a way to disparage Smith each week despite teams success.


*Footnote: 14-2 and a Super Bowl ring!
**Footnote 2: Don't forget to tune into NFLN Special--Jamie Dukes' "How Alex Smith Almost Cost the 49ers the Super Bowl." Erring February 29th.

That sad excuse of a journalist shouldnt even be employed right now.
1.) Alex will have his best year.
2.) Crabs will have his best year. About 85 catches, over 1,000 yards and eight touchdowns.
3.) LaMichael James will have six plays over 40 yards, four of them TDs.
4.) Ahmad Brooks will have at least 11 sacks.
5.) Kyle Williams will make in impact as WR.
  • kush
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,666
Alex Smith will throw for 4,000 yards
Ahmad Brooks will have 11 sacks
Kendall Hunter will have 800 rushing yards even if Gire
Aldon Smith will have 10 sacks...before week 8
AJ Jenkins will have > 4 tds

BOOK IT!
1. Randy Moss will have 1,000+ yds receiving.
2. Our OL will not be in the bottom 3rd of the league for sacks allowed.
3. Alex Smith will improve his 90.7 QBR to 96.4.
4. Ahmad Brooks and Aldon Smith will tie for 11 sacks.

5. Haters gonna keep on hatin'. ---- ( .. loved it too much to not include it )
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
49ers go 16-0 and win the superbowl.

Awesome! Hope you're right.......

1. Alex passes for 3000 plus with 20 plus TD's
2. Gore 1000 plus yards
3. Moss revives redzone scoring and has at LEAST 10 TDs
4. Crabs will have 1000 plus yards
5. Aldon will have more sacks than last year - 15 or more

Bonus - Justin Smith most feared D-Lineman in the league - will have 10 plus sacks.
[ Edited by kemp_j on Aug 8, 2012 at 9:28 AM ]
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
1) Defense is better than last year--more turn overs and fewer points scored against.
2) Offense starts a bit choppy but becomes fluid by week four, and scores more TDs in the RZ.
3) Running backs used more on screens and short routes, giving Smith more options.
4) Smith winds up with better stats and is a solid leader on offense.
5) Jamie Dukes finds a way to disparage Smith each week despite teams success.


*Footnote: 14-2 and a Super Bowl ring!
**Footnote 2: Don't forget to tune into NFLN Special--Jamie Dukes' "How Alex Smith Almost Cost the 49ers the Super Bowl." Erring February 29th.
lol. "Erring." Very punny.
1.) our passing attack will be MUCH BETTER
2.) James and Jenkins will contribute more than we expected
3.) Moss will haul in at least 5 TD catches for 35+ yards or more
4.) Bowman will have an even better season than last year
5.) we will see the team go super heavy with 4 TE's with Davis, Boone, Dobbs and Sopoaga as the TE's and Jacobs as the RB
1) Niners wont have as good of a year as last year
2) Still will win division with 10-6 season
3) The Alex Smith thread will go nuts with guys calling for Kap each time Niners lose
4) Niners win 1 playoff game but lose on road in round 2
5) All my predictions are wrong and the Niners win the SB
1. The Niners will have more rushing TD's than passing TD's
2. Brandon Jacobs will lead the team in TD;s. _ could be for only 1 yard, but will get the TD
3. The team will convert more 3rd down conversions by running than passing.
4. The defense will be the sack leader for the NFL
5. The Niners go 11-5, they simply cannot put up enough points running the ball.
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
1) Defense is better than last year--more turn overs and fewer points scored against.
2) Offense starts a bit choppy but becomes fluid by week four, and scores more TDs in the RZ.
3) Running backs used more on screens and short routes, giving Smith more options.
4) Smith winds up with better stats and is a solid leader on offense.
5) Jamie Dukes finds a way to disparage Smith each week despite teams success.


*Footnote: 14-2 and a Super Bowl ring!
**Footnote 2: Don't forget to tune into NFLN Special--Jamie Dukes' "How Alex Smith Almost Cost the 49ers the Super Bowl." Erring February 29th.
lol. "Erring." Very punny.

...bowing...(but modestly)
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Aug 8, 2012 at 1:45 PM ]
1. 49ers go 12-4
2. Kendall Hunter will make the Pro Bowl
3. Justin Smith will be DPOY
4. Alex Smith will somehow make the Pro Bowl
5. Willis will be Superbowl MVP
Originally posted by verb1der:
1. 49ers go 12-4
2. Kendall Hunter will make the Pro Bowl
3. Justin Smith will be DPOY
4. Alex Smith will somehow make the Pro Bowl
5. Willis will be Superbowl MVP

That would mean Hunter is one of the top-3 RB's in the NFC. That won't happen.
[ Edited by NickSh49 on Aug 8, 2012 at 3:05 PM ]
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
1) Niners wont have as good of a year as last year
2) Still will win division with 10-6 season
3) The Alex Smith thread will go nuts with guys calling for Kap each time Niners lose
4) Niners win 1 playoff game but lose on road in round 2
5) All my predictions are wrong and the Niners win the SB

This is real, earthly. Many here are from Mars.
funny. I could have sworn I posted in here already.

1) Arian Foster Leads league in rushing
2) Norv Turner gets fired after bad chargers season
3) Alex Smith makes first pro-bowl
4) Patriots rise to top of NFL again (not crowning them SB champs though)
5) Eagles reverse their year, and make playoffs