There are 257 users in the forums

49ers v Giants 14th October - Tailgate Party

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hello there 9er fans. I live in the UK and will be attending my first and probably last game at the stick on the 14th October against the Giants.
I want to make the most of my experience whilst I am over to see the game.

Anyone kind enough to let me join in on their tailgate party before the game?
Check In the parking lot of this forum. We do it up real big.
Originally posted by glynpwd:
Hello there 9er fans. I live in the UK and will be attending my first and probably last game at the stick on the 14th October against the Giants.

Originally posted by skeetskeet:
Check In the parking lot of this forum. We do it up real big.

Parking lot of this forum?

I was at last years home opener against the hawks and I know the webzone had a sweet tailgate party going on with the early games, beer, and food. Still even got my name tag

I'm gonna be coming down again from Texas for this seasons home opener against the lions, I think you guys do it big with an annual tailgate party for every home opener so let me know if ya'll will be doing the same for this one against the lions, I'm willing to help out financially and bring beer again. Cheers to all the webzone!
Thanks you lot, will try and find this parking lot bit on this forum
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Thanks you lot, will try and find this parking lot bit on this forum

Right here. Just check back the week of the game, or any week for that matter. The tailgate is always in the same spot and everyone's welcome.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/parking-lot/

WELCOME and you are more than welcome to join ANY tailgate party you wish.... just wear the correct colors.
Thank you all, posted on the parking lot forum now
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/parking-lot/166798-49ers-giants-14th-october-tailgate-party/

To the OP, click on this thread instead.

Share 49ersWebzone