There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. HOUSTON TEXANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 2)

Originally posted by BuZzB28:
LOL... ok Alright.. u know? I am so piss off that Crabtree didn't help for us in NFCC when He failed at NO Saints but lucky for won then Failed at NY Giants beat us.. He is big an ego and wanna more moneys cuz he is always complains cuz i don't like to hear him what he saying it.. I feel it cuz i dislike him so much!! anyway.. i will forgive him if he is chance get better much this season? Let's see and what happen..

We are all hopeful for Crabtree and the Niners.
Originally posted by 228niner:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Those refs were the worst I have seen yet. They missed an obvious holding call committed against Mario Manningham as well. I wasn't even paying close attention and saw that hold from a mile away.

Yeah, that would have given us like 30 yards. I thought they were decent in the 1st game but this game there were a lot of missed calls.

I noticed that too but a loss is a loss

Preseason loss. No big deal.
Anyone know where I can watch it online?

Last week had a few links, none so far.....
LMAo @ Crabtree having the best hands. This dude is always dropping the ball like a hot potato. Manningham>s**ttree
Originally posted by CripplinYaStyle:
LMAo @ Crabtree having the best hands. This dude is always dropping the ball like a hot potato. Manningham>s**ttree

In college his hands were the s**t.
Harbaugh said "best hands" and didn't specify for catching a football. Perhaps local artists often show up at the 9er facility asking if they can draw Crabtree's hands. Or Revlon's advertising agency has called...
I think Jim's saying that "Crabtree has the most natural, strong hands to make catches of anyone he's seen"

... but that doesn't mean "he catches all that he should".. just that when he does make the catch, he usually snags them with that glimpse of eliteness. (<--- made up word, don't curr)
Originally posted by oldman9er:
I think Jim's saying that "Crabtree has the most natural, strong hands to make catches of anyone he's seen"

... but that doesn't mean "he catches all that he should".. just that when he does make the catch, he usually snags them with that glimpse of eliteness. (<--- made up word, don't curr)

Aww...but does he say "catches of the footballs?"

Seriously, I like the way he catches as he almost snaps the ball out of the air with his hands. Often prevents DBs from intercepting as he has long arms and strong hands.

Even the Great J Rice dropped balls so I'll wait a few years to see just where MC stands among receivers.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by oldman9er:

Aww...but does he say "catches of the footballs?"

Seriously, I like the way he catches as he almost snaps the ball out of the air with his hands. Often prevents DBs from intercepting as he has long arms and strong hands.

Even the Great J Rice dropped balls so I'll wait a few years to see just where MC stands among receivers.

Yeah, I too definitely see the pluckage ability in Crabtree. Hope to see him quicker this season, and above all, NO volley-tipping INTs!!!
I just loved watching Jenkins blow by corners and getting open so well in the texans game...they don't have the fastest corners in the league...but, it shows that on average he's going to be able to get open for alex...if we let him play
Did you want to see more of #49ers Frank Gore against the Texans? So did Frank Gore …

Gore: "When I got out there against the Houston Texans I wanted to keep running, especially when I got that first carry (a 14-yard gain). That was a pretty good run. I wanted to keep that rhythm and keep going. But I've got to listen to the coach. He knows what's best for me … Whenever it's time for me to go, hopefully, Green Bay, I'm going to be full speed."
http://sulia.com/channel/san-francisco-49ers/f/119658fa-fa6e-4667-877e-8fab7a4f98a2/?source=twitter