There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. HOUSTON TEXANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 2)

Don't care about winning but want to see all the young guys. Also hope they start Jenkins and Owusu or Palmer with the first team. Move these guys around, give them exposure that really means something.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Don't care about winning but want to see all the young guys. Also hope they start Jenkins and Owusu or Palmer with the first team. Move these guys around, give them exposure that really means something.

I like this.. but we gotta see some Moss and Rio also. Must see. Just give us a taste! < addict foaming at mouth >
Originally posted by VA49er:
Texans will provide a good test for our Defense. Hopefully we can continue to build. I'd like to see some consistency from the Oline this preseason too. Seems like in years past we were streaky early.

Going to be a good test for our OFFENSE as well.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by VA49er:
Texans will provide a good test for our Defense. Hopefully we can continue to build. I'd like to see some consistency from the Oline this preseason too. Seems like in years past we were streaky early.

Going to be a good test for our OFFENSE as well.

O hai. DJ ROGER MENDEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Originally posted by JD81:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by VA49er:
Texans will provide a good test for our Defense. Hopefully we can continue to build. I'd like to see some consistency from the Oline this preseason too. Seems like in years past we were streaky early.

Going to be a good test for our OFFENSE as well.

O hai. DJ ROGER MENDEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
This might be the SB matchup at the end of the year. Didn't the Texans lost pretty much all their qb to injuries and still make it to the playoff with a 10-6 record...

That shows character and talent through out the team. Yeah, I can see them going to the SB at the end of the year.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
This might be the SB matchup at the end of the year. Didn't the Texans lost pretty much all their qb to injuries and still make it to the playoff with a 10-6 record...

That shows character and talent through out the team. Yeah, I can see them going to the SB at the end of the year.

They also lost Andre Johnson for most the season. Dick head destroyed my fantasy team.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
This might be the SB matchup at the end of the year. Didn't the Texans lost pretty much all their qb to injuries and still make it to the playoff with a 10-6 record...

That shows character and talent through out the team. Yeah, I can see them going to the SB at the end of the year.

They also lost Andre Johnson for most the season. Dick head destroyed my fantasy team.

Gary Kubiak -- another former NFL qb making good as NFL coach... Do we have one.....

Yes ... yes... We do.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Don't care about winning but want to see all the young guys. Also hope they start Jenkins and Owusu or Palmer with the first team. Move these guys around, give them exposure that really means something.

I like this.. but we gotta see some Moss and Rio also. Must see. Just give us a taste! < addict foaming at mouth >

By all means!
Can't wait for Saturday so we can see some more 49ers football!
Go 9ers!!!
CUT EM UP!!!!!
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
This might be the SB matchup at the end of the year. Didn't the Texans lost pretty much all their qb to injuries and still make it to the playoff with a 10-6 record...

That shows character and talent through out the team. Yeah, I can see them going to the SB at the end of the year.

They also lost Andre Johnson for most the season. Dick head destroyed my fantasy team.
seriously that stupid b*****d is always hurt. i still won my league tho hahaha. definitely goin after megatron this year as my number 1
i hope we lose this game.

4-0 in preseason led to 6-10 regular season

2-2 preseason leg to 13-3 regular season.

The one person i will be watching though, is Randy Moss. He didnt get the ball last game and he and Alex better start getting a rythem going between the two of them BEFORE we meet greenbay.
Originally posted by THEB:
i hope we lose this game.

4-0 in preseason led to 6-10 regular season

2-2 preseason leg to 13-3 regular season.

The one person i will be watching though, is Randy Moss. He didnt get the ball last game and he and Alex better start getting a rythem going between the two of them BEFORE we meet greenbay.

preseason doesnt mean a damn thing. it just means our backups are better than theirs