There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

You are the GM, would you trade any of the players now to another team?

Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by longtime49erfan:
I'm sick of the Crabtree hate, he has done nothing that deserves being compared to Dez Bryant. He has done nothing but improve yearly, has been a team player, stayed out of trouble. I just don't get it.

this

On top of that, dude is only 24. He is going to light it up this year and all these scrub fans will be on his nuts. People fail to realize that our passing offense has been bottom of the league since Crabtree joined, and it is NOT his fault. I honestly believe we move into the top 20 this year and both Crabtree and Davis get over 1000 yards receiving.
All of this

n***as got no heart.
Originally posted by MertonHanksneck:
Originally posted by kezar49er:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
We must Crabtree should trade to Mike Wallace from Pitt!! please!!!

lol,,,,,,dreamer,,,,,,,english plz

hey Kezar...Buzz is deaf. deal with it! Crabs for Wallace Buzz? I like it, but you are dreaming!

Yess.. I want Crabs should trade for Wallace... Wallace is better than him! Come on.. Let's go 49ers..
What the hell do we need all these 7th round picks for? U must be super bored and nitpicky
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Gore and Crabtree I would trade. Gore in his downside of his career. I think Hunter and LaMichael can take the load. Crabtree may have his breakout this year but I'm going to gamble and go with the younger guys. Manningham, Williams, Jenkins, Ginn, and maybe NaPalm. More picks for the future. Like Walsh said -- rather be a year too early than a year too late.

OK, now put that straitjacket on me -- I'm certifiable.

Crabtree is younger than Manningham and Ginn. He's not even a year older than Williams.
Originally posted by niners420:
If we were to trade crabtree (and for the record i DEFINITELY do not), it would simply be because we feel our receiving corps would be just as strong if it were moss/manningham/williams/ginn/jenkins, not because we'd anticipate the guy we'd draft with the pick would be as good of a player

I have hard time believing it would be especially when you consider that Moss, Ginn and Manningham are 1 year deals.
This makes no sense to me. Crabtree is a possession receiver whose receiving yards are more than 50%attributable to YAC. Wallace is a speed guy and we already have one of those guys in Moss.
Originally posted by 9erred:
Asante Samuel came with a huge contract obligation. the above mentioned players have value because they are under contract for close to the league minimum (most not all) obviously haralson and crabtree are not.

Keep in mind I want Crabtree to do awesome this year. However the point is the niners might not keep him next season because of how high his salary goes.

Just because guys have cheap contracts doesn't mean they have trade value. Trades are extremely rare to begin with, and they almost never involve running backs. I don't think the niners are looking to move crabtree at this point but we'll see
Originally posted by kronik:
What the hell do we need all these 7th round picks for? U must be super bored and nitpicky

Originally posted by tjd808185:
I have hard time believing it would be especially when you consider that Moss, Ginn and Manningham are 1 year deals.

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Gore and Crabtree I would trade. Gore in his downside of his career. I think Hunter and LaMichael can take the load. Crabtree may have his breakout this year but I'm going to gamble and go with the younger guys. Manningham, Williams, Jenkins, Ginn, and maybe NaPalm. More picks for the future. Like Walsh said -- rather be a year too early than a year too late.

OK, now put that straitjacket on me -- I'm certifiable.

Crabtree is younger than Manningham and Ginn. He's not even a year older than Williams.

Didn't realized he's only 24

Edit: ignore first 2 quotes. Post from iPod. All thumbs
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Aug 5, 2012 at 4:01 PM ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by niners420:
If we were to trade crabtree (and for the record i DEFINITELY do not), it would simply be because we feel our receiving corps would be just as strong if it were moss/manningham/williams/ginn/jenkins, not because we'd anticipate the guy we'd draft with the pick would be as good of a player

Manningham is a 2 year deal, but still.
Alex needs all the weapons he can get right now. Crabtree > Manningham, Jenkins, Williams, Ginn, Palmer, and Owusu. Probably even better than Moss at this point, we'll see on that one.
I'm sick of the Crabtree hate, he has done nothing that deserves being compared to Dez Bryant. He has done nothing but improve yearly, has been a team player, stayed out of trouble. I just don't get it.

Yep, it's ridiculous.
So, let me get this straight... teams are going to give us draft picks for players they could've just signed as free agents this offseason?
Hey guys this is genius!

If we pick the entire 7th round we're likely to find the one or two players who can make a roster in that 7th round!!!!!
Originally posted by BayArea:
Yeah wtf has ever came from the 7th round that was worth mentioning? Are there even any active players that were 7th rounders?

Colston is the obvious one that jumps out