There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

You are the GM, would you trade any of the players now to another team?

Originally posted by Chief:
I'm sick of the Crabtree hate, he has done nothing that deserves being compared to Dez Bryant. He has done nothing but improve yearly, has been a team player, stayed out of trouble. I just don't get it.

this
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Bruce Miller

Ricky Jean Francois

Larry Grant

ahh nice so it has happened. People occasionally get struck by lightning on a clear day as well.
Originally posted by longtime49erfan:
I'm sick of the Crabtree hate, he has done nothing that deserves being compared to Dez Bryant. He has done nothing but improve yearly, has been a team player, stayed out of trouble. I just don't get it.

this

they do it cause its another way to camouflage our lamentable passing attack.

I would trade Alex Smith to the packers for Grahm Harrell
None of the players you listed are even tradable. What team is going to give up a draft pick for Rock Cartwright or Anthony Dixon?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DirtyP:
None of the players you listed are even tradable. What team is going to give up a draft pick for Rock Cartwright or Anthony Dixon?

teams can keep thier 7th round pick and we will enjoy rock as the captain of the special teams, backup kick returner, back up fullback and very good vet in the locker room. I agree with you in regards to dixon
  • Chief
  • Veteran

this

On top of that, dude is only 24. He is going to light it up this year and all these scrub fans will be on his nuts. People fail to realize that our passing offense has been bottom of the league since Crabtree joined, and it is NOT his fault. I honestly believe we move into the top 20 this year and both Crabtree and Davis get over 1000 yards receiving.
  • Chico
  • Veteran

this

On top of that, dude is only 24. He is going to light it up this year and all these scrub fans will be on his nuts. People fail to realize that our passing offense has been bottom of the league since Crabtree joined, and it is NOT his fault. I honestly believe we move into the top 20 this year and both Crabtree and Davis get over 1000 yards receiving.

I doubt Crabtree's going to get 1,000 with Moss & Manningham on board. Unless we open up the offense like the Pack & 'Aints, there are not enough balls to go around.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
wow, to call fans who are just very disapointed that he has another issue which is causing him to miss camp, "scrubs" is uncalled for.sure there are a few fans who have not liked him from the start but you can say the same thing about alex smith. They are not "scrubs" just because they do not share your opinion of a player.i think a majority of the fans here "hope" you are right about crabtree but there are many of us that are just getting tired of "always something" with him. I know injuries happen and maybe its just bad luck but just because many of us are becoming disillusioned with crabtree is no need to call us scrub fans. oh by the way when he dropped three in the chest against the saints, that WAS his fault. Yes I am cherry picking that but cherry picking is a way of life in the webzone. for me, i still support him cuz he is on my team but the more good things I hear about the other guys, the less i am interested in crabtree. does not make me a scrub
  • buck
  • Veteran
In my estimation, of all the players we could trade, we could get more for most for Parys Haralson.

Haralson has been a decent to good starting 3-4 outside linebacker. We might get a fourth round pick for him.

But, I seriously doubt that team would be willing to trade him, even though trading him would create cap space.
We must Crabtree should trade to Mike Wallace from Pitt!! please!!!
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

lol,,,,,,dreamer,,,,,,,english plz
crabtree for a bag of nuts

this

Originally posted by kezar49er:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

lol,,,,,,dreamer,,,,,,,english plz

hey Kezar...Buzz is deaf. deal with it! Crabs for Wallace Buzz? I like it, but you are dreaming!
Originally posted by cciowa:
teams can keep thier 7th round pick and we will enjoy rock as the captain of the special teams, backup kick returner, back up fullback and very good vet in the locker room. I agree with you in regards to dixon

No team would ever give up a draft pick for Rock Cartwright. I could care less if he makes the team or not. The Falcons just got Asante Samuel for a 7th rounder