It appears to me that the Niners have done a great job with stacking their roster deep.
Some players I think could be traded before the cut downs for future draft picks.
1. Scott Tolzien- 7th rounder- team like San Diego where Boller quit
2. Josh Johnson- 7th rounder- if another teams qb's get hurt
3. Michael Crabtree- 4th rounder- If this is his last year as a niner due to salary cap reasons, maybe get value now?? Maybe I am just frustrated with his training camp injuries, but I am tired of him and his cousin Dez Bryant.
4. Anthony Dixon- 7th rounder
5. Kevin Williams- 7th rounder
6. Nate Bynam- 7th in 2014
7. Rock Cartwright- 7th rounder in 2014
8. Ted Ginn- 7th Rounder- team short of WR or PR or KR
9. Kilgore or Slowey- might as well get a 7th rounder for one, as both will not make the team?
10. Parys Haralson- 6th rounder- team who needs a starting OLB, can set the edge, value for salary as a starter, not as back up
I know this is pie in the sky, but some teams that would really want one of the players would give up future draft picks (some picks 2 drafts away) if they are desperate to get a player. My opinion is anyone above would not be a starter anyways, so lets get some value for them??