Yes, it will all be decided tonight.

agreed, it gives us plenty of time to trade him
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
tonight we will now 100% if he is a bust or not

Yes, it will all be decided tonight.

agreed, it gives us plenty of time to trade him

Assuming he actually makes it on the field and doesnt get hurt coming out of the tunnel...
Yay! He is playing in the pre-season!!! Are the haters happy?
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
i just sat and stared at that s**t for like 20 seconds, then realized I was staring at a cartoon.

Cartoons don't have to follow the laws of physics.

Fissics? We don't need Fissics! We need more cartooons!

LOL! Where do you get this stuff...not that I would ever want to see more of it!
Originally posted by sacniner:
Yay! He is playing in the pre-season!!! Are the haters happy?

Didn't play...no wait, did he? LOL
Didn't he lead our team in several statistical categories last year? Like catches and rec yards? He was certainly the best wideout.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
1 catch for 3 yards..

Good news! He's already in post season form:)
Originally posted by VA49er:
Didn't he lead our team in several statistical categories last year? Like catches and rec yards? He was certainly the best wideout.

Yes

You are correct. He shined over guys like Brett Swain, Ted Ginn, Kyle Williams and a few other all-pros that I can't remember.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Aug 12, 2012 at 9:42 AM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

You are correct. He shined over guys like Brett Swain, Ted Ginn, Kyle Williams and a few other all-pros that I can't remember.

What a stupid post. He can't control who plays alongside of him.

1 for 3yds again...
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
1 for 3yds again...

That confirms he is a bust. Fool sucks at preseason. He should have done way more in the four plays he had. At least five catches.
A bust? He did lead our team in reception last year. He may not put up eye popping stats but how can he? We are not a pass first team that spreads the field out like 75% of the NFL. We are a run first team that limits the opportunities of our WRs, but we also limit mistakes/ turnovers with this philosophy. Crabtree is a good WR, he just isnt called on to pay the bills much. I think your poll should reflect our scheme and not that of an individual effort. Honestly, he isnt our money man yet. But I bet his numbers increase significantly this year as our passing attack progresses. Keep in mind, they say it takes 3 years for the avg player to fully absorb an NFL playbook.

So in short, no he is not a bust. If anything it seems to me you are calling Harbaugh a bust because he doesnt call on #15 enough.
[ Edited by JBrack on Aug 12, 2012 at 3:13 PM ]
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

What a stupid post. He can't control who plays alongside of him.

The post wasn't stupid, but you interpretation was. The point is, leading the Niners weak recieving core last year wasn't really that big of deal, imo. Before Edwards and Morgan went down, he looked like the 3rd best reciever.
  • Apone
  • Veteran
Bust? Dafuq. How is he a bust? Some of y'all need a better understanding of the meaning of the word .
Share 49ersWebzone