There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Join our 2012 NFL Pick 'em Contest!

It's back!

Want to compete with other 49erswebzone.com members? Make your own picks and battle with other members each week up through the Super Bowl for your chance to win!

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/contests/pickem/
I started this last year, and week 3 I thought I submitted my picks, but turns out I somehow didn't. Lost interest after that. Will make sure picks submit this year lol.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I started this last year, and week 3 I thought I submitted my picks, but turns out I somehow didn't. Lost interest after that. Will make sure picks submit this year lol.

I good idea is to just make all the picks for the year. Even if you just have to pick all the home teams. That way, if you forget or something goes wrong, at least you made some picks and are likely to get some of them right. You have until the scheduled kickoff of each game to change your picks anyways.
Originally posted by Webmaster:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

I good idea is to just make all the picks for the year. Even if you just have to pick all the home teams. That way, if you forget or something goes wrong, at least you made some picks and are likely to get some of them right. You have until the scheduled kickoff of each game to change your picks anyways.

This
  • mod
  • Veteran
I'm gonna win it this year... I was hot all season till like week 12
Repeaaaaaaat!
looks like im gonna win this pretty easily!
I got this year.....mark it
  • Chief
  • Veteran
i week definitely tie five or so people for 14th place.
Bump.