There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

3rd qb special team angle

I believe in the new cba the 3rd qb can play without effecting the other qbs. Maybe because of jj's athletic ability he pretty much instantly has the edge over tolz. Who would you rather have running down to cover a kick?
I'd rather not have the 3rd QB be active on game day
none, QB's dont need to be on ST.
Zero.

Good QB's are few and far between. Too much time & $ into cultivating them to use on ST.
Cody Pickett
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Cody Pickett

That fool covered KRs and threw s**tty passes the next play... That was when we were in the toilet.
Would anyone put their backup QB on ST? That would be a big bullseye for every ST coach, even assigning extra blockers to level the poor backup QB. Cause if the starting QB goes down, you dont want to have wasted all the free legal shots at the backup QB while he was playing ST earlier in the game.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Would anyone put their backup QB on ST? That would be a big bullseye for every ST coach, even assigning extra blockers to level the poor backup QB. Cause if the starting QB goes down, you dont want to have wasted all the free legal shots at the backup QB while he was playing ST earlier in the game.

jets are playing tebow in ST coverage
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by 5280High:

jets are playing tebow in ST coverage

i think its as the punt protector. (guy right in front of punter) just to be deceptive and have the option for a fake punt
dont think he's running down on kickoffs
.... the f**k?
Wow I gotta give you props for thinking of something that nobody else has ever even considered.