1. Will Aldon Smith be able to handle an increased role in pass coverage, and will his play drop off as a full time starter?
2. Can Terell Brown pick up where he left off as a solid #2 CB, or will he start the season slow again?
3. How will the offensive playcalling evolve in the 2nd year under Jim Harbaugh, or will it remain the same?
4. What is this year's theme and how will Jim Harbaugh's leadership evolve? Last year it was "the team, the team, the team" which I'm sure still holds true...But will there be a new war cry other than "Who's got it better than us?!"
5. How do you see the pass distribution playing out in the first half of the season (Ex. THROWN TO Vernon Davis 30%; Crabtree 23%; Moss 25%; Manningham etc etc)?