There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 1)

Originally posted by Youngb:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
our starting defense sucked.

Seriously! Justin Smith didn't even have a tackle. It was like he wasn't even on the field.

You make a perfect point. I never even saw Smith do anything. Why didn't he take the night off if that's all he could do? Totally pissed off at his lack of performance.
Owusu looked good. best of the UDFA's out there..
Originally posted by dcsham:
I would be surprised if we win more than 3 games this year based on what I've seen tonight:

Our starting QB is worthless
Our defense had absolutely no pass rush
LaMichael James is too small to play in this league...a wasted draft pick
Aldon Smith is ineffective and may be out for an extended periord when all is said and done
Secondary was burned over and over again
Moss...did he even do anything?
Crabtree played in his first preseason game. Horrible
Does Vernon Davis even have a role?
Where was our kicker? David Akers too good to play in a preseason game?


Basically, I see us as a low level team. And I base this totally on what I saw in this first preseason game.

lol sniff glue mutch
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,104
Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by Youngb:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
our starting defense sucked.

Seriously! Justin Smith didn't even have a tackle. It was like he wasn't even on the field.

You make a perfect point. I never even saw Smith do anything. Why didn't he take the night off if that's all he could do? Totally pissed off at his lack of performance.

I know... he could really learn something watching Dobbs. That dude was everywhere.
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Owusu looked good. best of the UDFA's out there..

Dis rit hur
Originally posted by dcsham:
I would be surprised if we win more than 3 games this year based on what I've seen tonight:

Our starting QB is worthless
Our defense had absolutely no pass rush
LaMichael James is too small to play in this league...a wasted draft pick
Aldon Smith is ineffective and may be out for an extended periord when all is said and done
Secondary was burned over and over again
Moss...did he even do anything?
Crabtree played in his first preseason game. Horrible
Does Vernon Davis even have a role?
Where was our kicker? David Akers too good to play in a preseason game?


Basically, I see us as a low level team. And I base this totally on what I saw in this first preseason game.

That's some good satire
Originally posted by eastbay9erfn:
lol sniff glue mutch

He was trolling and trying to put what people would usually say when they overreact after one play or game.
owusu tynes (sp?) and palmer will all be competing for PS 2 of them will make it


all are talented
Originally posted by JayDAche:
Originally posted by dcsham:
I would be surprised if we win more than 3 games this year based on what I've seen tonight:

Our starting QB is worthless
Our defense had absolutely no pass rush
LaMichael James is too small to play in this league...a wasted draft pick
Aldon Smith is ineffective and may be out for an extended periord when all is said and done
Secondary was burned over and over again
Moss...did he even do anything?
Crabtree played in his first preseason game. Horrible
Does Vernon Davis even have a role?
Where was our kicker? David Akers too good to play in a preseason game?


Basically, I see us as a low level team. And I base this totally on what I saw in this first preseason game.
You forgot to mention that Randy Moss hid in the locker room like a child because he was afraid to face his roots.
Dem pantz didn't match da helmitz yo!
Originally posted by Youngb:
Seriously! Justin Smith didn't even have a tackle. It was like he wasn't even on the field.

Him and McDonald! They both suxorz
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
owusu tynes (sp?) and palmer will all be competing for PS 2 of them will make it


all are talented

HOPEFULLY 2 of them will make it to the practice squad but if I am a bottom dweller team I am watching the 49ers and waiting to take away one of those WRs and the one QB that doesn't make it if we go with 3. (Johnson/Tolzien)
nice total dis on our highlights BSPN!
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 74,289
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
nice total dis on our highlights BSPN!

shocking
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
nice total dis on our highlights BSPN!

shocking

somehow just had to tie in the NY vaginas in there
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
nice total dis on our highlights BSPN!