LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

delete thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
delete thread please
[ Edited by Triolanto on May 27, 2015 at 4:02 PM ]
Originally posted by Triolanto:
Guys check out this highlight video I made on 49ers 2011 Clutch plays. Please Comment,Rate, and Subscribe thanks :)

what highlight?
  • mod
  • Veteran
Lol what?
lmaooo
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Lol what?

sorry i fixed it xD
Excellent job.
  • mod
  • Veteran
That was painfully slow and drawn out

Aye, clutch lad.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
That was painfully slow and drawn out

Well what can I say, I tried. Oh well.
Excellent.

To make it better, I'd drop the music volume by about 20%, I wanted to hear the calls.

Also, I'd cut Smith's run vs. the Saints into two plays, because it was two hugely clutch plays. You covered Smith's run quite nicely and caught Staley's mind-blowing, utterly insane block in one of the views. I suggest you extend the video for at least another ten minutes, and show that block for ten straight minutes. That was the play of the year right there. Smith's run was fantastic, but Staley's block was from another planet, in terms of pure athleticism. In my opinion, Staley is right there with Dwight Clark in terms of "How the *%&#$ did that happen?!"freaks of athleticism.

okay
[ Edited by Triolanto on May 27, 2015 at 3:59 PM ]
Great Video!

but

I didn't understand the NFC Championship highlights with the Giants at the end. First of all, it still hurts to watch any highlight of that game given the results. Second of all, why the Willis sack and the strip that wasn't? I don't know if I consider those "clutch". Plus, I think Alex had a few more clutch plays than what was shown. After all, he did have the most 4th quarter comebacks in a season.

Keep making'em though. Can't get enough highlight vids.
Originally posted by alex2125:
Great Video!

but

I didn't understand the NFC Championship highlights with the Giants at the end. First of all, it still hurts to watch any highlight of that game given the results. Second of all, why the Willis sack and the strip that wasn't? I don't know if I consider those "clutch". Plus, I think Alex had a few more clutch plays than what was shown. After all, he did have the most 4th quarter comebacks in a season.

Keep making'em though. Can't get enough highlight vids.

I agree! Keep making them.

If I can offer my two cents... I would mix up the music a little bit. Some pauses in the music to hear the calls. And, is that the theme music from the movie War Horse?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
man....................that fkn forward progress b******t call.

THat block by staley on the saints.......
Good stuff! Went a tad long but all in all it got me pretty hyped!!
Share 49ersWebzone