What are the WZ's lists?
Tony Parrish the year he led the league with 9 INTs
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Tom Rathman
Junior Bryant
Kevan Barlow (for two seasons)
J.J. Stokes

What are the WZ's lists?

Wow. I didn't realize Rathman never made the Pro-Bowl. He was the best pure fullback the league. He didn't just block, he could carry the football in short yardage situations and give you a guaranteed two yards when you needed them, but he could also break some bigger gains. He could catch the ball as well as any fullback, and run after the catch. He hit harder while carrying a football then any other player I can remember. The sports announcers used to comment on how you could hear his hits all the way up in the booth. I can't remember a single time when he was knocked backwards, he was always moving forward and always lower then the defender.
Joe Montanga. Best Tackler I've ever seen.
Bruce Thornton
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Tony Parrish the year he led the league with 9 INTs

Parrish is an excellent example. Had a couple of oustanding years where he was one of the best safeys in the game, no love for it at all.
Originally posted by Kronos2560:

Andre Carter make it?
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Andre Carter make it?

He was voted in last year with the Patriots but couldnt go because of injury. Never with us though.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Andre Carter make it?

He was voted in last year with the Patriots but couldnt go because of injury. Never with us though.

Then totally Andre Carter. Brian Jennings get in though right? Tony Parish's 9 int year was a huge snub. Derek Smith a couple of good years.
paul hofer
brandon noble
[ Edited by hofer36 on Jul 14, 2012 at 1:07 AM ]
dave fiorre
[ Edited by hofer36 on Jul 14, 2012 at 1:08 AM ]
wide richey
[ Edited by hofer36 on Jul 14, 2012 at 1:08 AM ]
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Kronos2560:

MONTANIA!?!? I Thought it was Montanga my whole life!!!! My childhood is officially a lie now