There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Most underrated WRs in the NFL

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d82a8a09a/Most-underrated-WR?campaign=Twitter_videos_totalaccess
Nice. With all the talk about Moss showing his stuff, it's easy to forget Manningham is also a stud and could really provide a huge boost for the offense.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
none of those recievers are really that underrated.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Nice. With all the talk about Moss showing his stuff, it's easy to forget Manningham is also a stud and could really provide a huge boost for the offense.

Saying he's a stud is a stretch. He's never been more than a #2 receiver but he's a decent player just needs to be consistent.

Really despite all reports so far Moss and Manningham are both question marks for the 49ers until proven otherwise. Crabtree is the most proven guy.

Hopefully all 3 guys and others on the team help make each other better.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

Saying he's a stud is a stretch. He's never been more than a #2 receiver but he's a decent player just needs to be consistent.

Really despite all reports so far Moss and Manningham are both question marks for the 49ers until proven otherwise. Crabtree is the most proven guy.

Hopefully all 3 guys and others on the team help make each other better.

Come on bro if your a # 2 reciever in the NFL that that pretty much makes u a stud. You walk in the niners gym and tell any one of those guys ther not a stud. Alls I can say is wow realy
Calvin Johnson is a Stud....

I don't know many #2 WRs that you could call a "stud"
Originally posted by eamjr10:
Calvin Johnson is a Stud....

I don't know many #2 WRs that you could call a "stud"

your on the wrong sight for jockying the lions rec. Come on man. Go to detoit with that s..t. I bet your a big fan of swarts 2
mario is a good not great WR he runs great routes but inconsistant hands doesnt have the best speed and isnt that big (in fact hes kind of small)
Originally posted by bluecoller49ninerfan:
your on the wrong sight for jockying the lions rec. Come on man. Go to detoit with that s..t. I bet your a big fan of swarts 2

You know it man, can't believe Harbaugh pulled that crap last season!

There are stud WRs that are the number 2, and I think Manningham will be good for this offense....regardless of labels
Originally posted by eamjr10:
Originally posted by bluecoller49ninerfan:

You know it man, can't believe Harbaugh pulled that crap last season!

There are stud WRs that are the number 2, and I think Manningham will be good for this offense....regardless of labels

Lol me 2
I think Im an underrated Wide Reciever, I was always picked last in gym class because Im white, but Im actually underrated and good. Im dagoodest.
So are you making to the lions niner game. I'm going I can't wait.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
mario is a good not great WR he runs great routes but inconsistant hands doesnt have the best speed and isnt that big (in fact hes kind of small)

I dont know if he runs great routes or not, but all I know he's a great addition
Can't stand all this #1, #2, #3, #4 talk. We don't have that kind of offense. We have WR and packages designed specifically for them and their skill set and they will shift depending on the game plans week to week. Sometimes Manningham will be in the slot, FL or SE. As an example, Williams played all three WR positions last year plus ST. The bottom line is, as a collective group, we now have play makers at each of the three WR positions AND depth!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Can't stand all this #1, #2, #3, #4 talk. We don't have that kind of offense. We have WR and packages designed specifically for them and their skill set and they will shift depending on the game plans week to week. Sometimes Manningham will be in the slot, FL or SE. As an example, Williams played all three WR positions last year plus ST. The bottom line is, as a collective group, we now have play makers at each of the three WR positions AND depth!

Yet Michael Crabtree was our #1 receiver.