LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Ray McDonald most underrated player in the NFL.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Disp:
The team got the results after Harbaugh's press conference, so no way we were gonna hear until tomorrow regardless.
good point, didn't think of it this way

Originally posted by ads_2006:
would have been leaked by now.

wonder if they are keeping it quiet for negotiation purposes.
what do you mean negotiation purposes?
I remmber Urich, "LB forgot his name" he hurt his bicep it tore of and he taped it in place and went back in
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by Disp:
The team got the results after Harbaugh's press conference, so no way we were gonna hear until tomorrow regardless.
good point, didn't think of it this way

Originally posted by ads_2006:
would have been leaked by now.

wonder if they are keeping it quiet for negotiation purposes.
what do you mean negotiation purposes?

Yea what do you mean? I'm thinking Seymour comes aboard.
Originally posted by ninerfan52:
I remmber Urich, "LB forgot his name" he hurt his bicep it tore of and he taped it in place and went back in

Jeff Ulbrich. Tore his bicep in Alex Smith's first career start. He missed the rest of the season.
Ray Mcdonald is very good at press and Go Press Go! I love him our team forever!
  • Dapro
  • Veteran
Any news on his bicep?
San Francisco 49ers‏@49ers17s
Jim Harbaugh on Ray McDonald injury. "We dodged a bullet there. It looks like Ray might have walked one off."
f**k....first Staley and now McDonald, glad they are okay but the 49ers have to stop messings with my emotions like that.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Jim Harbaugh on Ray McDonald injury. "We dodged a bullet there. It looks like Ray might have walked one off."

Who did he announce that to? A quick press conference?
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

KNBR Murph and Mac. Thank god

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

KNBR Murph and Mac. Thank god

Thank god indeed. Injuries have been killing us this year, but we've dodged two big bullets on Staley and McDonald the last 2 weeks.
Phew!! Good news!!

Awesome. I love McDonald and the way he just comes to work everyday and you never have to worry about him. And hes always with J. Smith. I think they're pretty good friends even off the field.
Thank goodnes Big Mac is crucial to this defense.
Share 49ersWebzone