There are 162 users in the forums

How is Ahmad Brooks?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Gotta give my boy some extra props today! Changed the entire game...
Originally posted by NCommand:

He was a man possessed, almost unblockable. Has not had many bad moments this year. Even in the crapfest against the Rams he was one of our best players. Guy got paid and worked even harder, you have to respect that.

+1
Originally posted by SFrush:

+1

The silent assasin.
Pick 6 and 1.5 sacks this game... he's come a long ways from that overweight, undisciplined MLB we signed from Cinci all those years ago. Took a few times of getting cut but he's turned out to be a great all around player. Only problem I had was is it his job to cover the guy on screens because I have noticed a ton of times this year where he will rush and they will dump it off on his side for a big play or a td. Also, the offsides is another thing he can work on to get better but he has done that since he came here.
He's really playing great right now.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Pick 6 and 1.5 sacks this game... he's come a long ways from that overweight, undisciplined MLB we signed from Cinci all those years ago. Took a few times of getting cut but he's turned out to be a great all around player. Only problem I had was is it his job to cover the guy on screens because I have noticed a ton of times this year where he will rush and they will dump it off on his side for a big play or a td. Also, the offsides is another thing he can work on to get better but he has done that since he came here.

We get guys from Cincy and they get better.
We send our garbage players to Cincy ->> Taylor Mays, Manny Lawson, Nate Clements
Brooks is having a great year. Dude gets to the QB when you dont expect it and demands he is accounted for. Oppositions have that whole LB core to game plan around and that doesnt include the 2 safeties and the DL.
One of his best game I think.
You know, Brooks has been playing so well, I forgot how we picked him up. He was a guy that would come in and do well in situations, but didn't get a lot of PT. It's clear we have the best group of linebackers in the league and we need to keep some stout defenders on the line in front of them for the next 3 + years so they can continue to run free.

Brooks was unbelievable this game. It's getting to the point where you are going to have to pick your poison with this group.

Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
You know, Brooks has been playing so well, I forgot how we picked him up. He was a guy that would come in and do well in situations, but didn't get a lot of PT. It's clear we have the best group of linebackers in the league and we need to keep some stout defenders on the line in front of them for the next 3 + years so they can continue to run free.

Brooks was unbelievable this game. It's getting to the point where you are going to have to pick your poison with this group.

Life long huh?
Cinncy has allowed us to get Justin and Ahmad. They are doing pretty well on their end now a days on defense....so its all good.
Man, I gotta say I was really really pleased to see him in the spotlight today. Been a bit quiet on the new contract man's front much of the season it seems like.
Brooks had a beastly game!

That extension looks like money well spent to me.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Man, I gotta say I was really really pleased to see him in the spotlight today. Been a bit quiet on the new contract man's front much of the season it seems like.

Quiet means he's doing his job glad he killed it today!
Share 49ersWebzone