LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 378 users in the forums

How is Ahmad Brooks?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Brooks is probably the 4th best lb on the team

Cant believe Moody, Wilhoite, and Carradine are better than him.

1) Patrick

2) Bowman

3) Aldon

4) Brooks

5) Lemonier

6-8) the rest of the guys...
  • sfout
  • Veteran

1) Patrick

2) Bowman

3) Aldon

4) Brooks

5) Lemonier

was your sarcasm sensor broken?

1) Patrick

2) Bowman

3) Aldon

4) Brooks

5) Skuta

Fixed it for yah.
Yeah Ahmad we will reverse the fine and send you to the probowl ... But that don't make up for loosing out on a final round of playoff games at the stick and a first rnd bye!!! Why won't the NFL stop picking on us
As far as THIS year, it would be Brooks/Bowman as the best LBers by far, followed by Willis and then Aldon.
49ers' Brooks wins appeal of fine on hit on Saints QB Brees. Not only shouldn't he have been fined, he shouldn't have been flagged at all. Should have been game-over at that point. That was an awful call, with huge implications, as the Niners SHOULD be in the division lead right now.
I know!! That was AN AWESOME Hit with NO HEAD or fACeMAsk contact. About time the NFL got something right. Should be fighting for homefield but poop happens. Good Hit Ahmad. Appreaciate your Hard Work.
typical NFL

they fine him and back up the refs with some dumb excuse then weeks later when the heat dies down the take the fine away
Had they not called that penalty, 49ers would likely be looking at homefield advantage throughout the playoffs with a win vs the Cardinals, regardless of what anyone else does.
Typical NFL. This was they can just ignore it and repeat the same bull s**t next year.

It was a BS call.
fuggerts
Originally posted by diablo:
typical NFL

they fine him and back up the refs with some dumb excuse then weeks later when the heat dies down the take the fine away

My thoughts exactly.
If I was a cardinals fan I would be pissed. Definitely hurt their chances. And of course I'm pissed because it now couldve meant home field.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
They need to do a booth revue on all personal foul calls as they can be game changing and the refs probably make mistakes on those calls 50% of the time.
Share 49ersWebzone