There are 198 users in the forums

How is Ahmad Brooks?

Shop 49ers game tickets
first team all pro, just put him there now
He's played amazingly well. Better than I could have ever imagined.
Underrated player who gets overshadowed by willis, bowman and the smith brothers
He was always my favorite of the four along with Willis. He is an absolute hunter and runs down Quarterbacks like they're the fat kid in gym class.
I've always been high on Brooks. The guy has come up with a lot of big plays. Very happy he is a 49er
Originally posted by facestabber:
I've always been high on Brooks.

Good thing the league doesn't test for Brooks

all that im saying is brooks is playing the best ball in his life..add that to the beast play of aldon that we can expect for the rest of the season meaning more pressure more sacks more fumble more picks and our offense only going to get better with crabtree and more football for manningham we r going to be very scary playoff time..no1 will want to face us..feels good knowing that the best is yet to come ..
Originally posted by jersey49er:
all that im saying is brooks is playing the best ball in his life..add that to the beast play of aldon that we can expect for the rest of the season meaning more pressure more sacks more fumble more picks and our offense only going to get better with crabtree and more football for manningham we r going to be very scary playoff time..no1 will want to face us..feels good knowing that the best is yet to come ..

how f**ked is it that aldon will likely still post 10+ sacks after missing 5 games?
Originally posted by NCommand:
Proud of my boy last night. After all the bull#$%^&* last week, comes back even stronger...destroys RGIII but like a true classy Niner, helps him up. The NFL should be fining players like the Hawks who talk about choking out coaches, Matthews for his clear "intentions" on CK, etc. NOT guys like Brooks. Textbook.

this. that was a b******t fine.

And boy was I wrong about brooks. what a player. I've been playing close attention to him this season and he is playing out of his mind.

Gotta give props to whitner too. He is having a solid season.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
more impressive than his pass rushing is his holding the edge on run plays. IDK how many times last night I saw him drive the tackle or TE back 3-4 yards into the backfield , forcing the RB to cut it inside to be met by Bowman or Willis.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
more impressive than his pass rushing is his holding the edge on run plays. IDK how many times last night I saw him drive the tackle or TE back 3-4 yards into the backfield , forcing the RB to cut it inside to be met by Bowman or Willis.

its pretty impressive how he jerks the te or tackle back a few yards. totally toying with them.
Originally posted by crabman82:

how f**ked is it that aldon will likely still post 10+ sacks after missing 5 games?

I love it lol..he might have more..hes the best pass rusher in football when hes right..our defense as a whole is dominant..im all for resigning whitner..hes playing great all season n a great mentor to reid..

This.
Originally posted by Gelder:

This.

I would much rather be the hot team coming in. The NY Giants were 7-7 in 2011 before catching fire, and won the whole thing.
He might get ten sacks this year. How many does he have now? 7.5?
Share 49ersWebzone