LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

How is Ahmad Brooks?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Our LB'ing core is so nasty.
The 49ers are lucky to have Brooks. Very simple.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Really I have no idea why he does not get the publicity that both Willis and Bowman get.. At Virginia, he started as an OLB and excelled.. New coaching staff came and made him an ILB under a 4-3 scheme and still excelled.. No doubt that he found a home at the OLB.. This is where he belongs, and this is the only great thing Samurai Mike ever did for the organization.. He forced the team to be patient w/ this guy and baby sat him for about 2 years..

I have been saying it for the last 3 years, that Brooks is the most underrated defensive player on this team and he should get the recognition that the other two LBs that we have receive year in and year out..
I'd debate....that he may be the best LB on the team. He may lack a little in coverage but other than that the dude is the COMPLETE package.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I still trip out when Brooks was out there in Free Agency and nobody took a look at him. So many teams could've used his services at that time, un-freakin-believable!!!!
Somewhere Maddog is drinking wine ....saying....I knew this .....

He was so high on this punt returning linebacker

And he was right...the cat is sick.

The lber core is better then the dome patrol.

Best ever
Originally posted by Dshearn:
Somewhere Maddog is drinking wine ....saying....I knew this .....

He was so high on this punt returning linebacker

And he was right...the cat is sick.

The lber core is better then the dome patrol.

Best ever

It's too bad they didn't win the bowl last year because there might be mention of that outside SF
How good is Ahmad Brooks, hes that good...
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
I have always loved Ahmad and thought he was under-appreciated and perhaps over-shadowed by Aldon. The dude is physical, strong and tall who can bat balls down.
Maybe the most well rounded OLB in football. You can also make the case for him being their best defensive player this year

• thl408
Originally posted by jays9ers:
I'd debate....that he may be the best LB on the team. He may lack a little in coverage but other than that the dude is the COMPLETE package.

That sounds like a cool thread. Willis vs Bow vs Aldon vs Brooks. Pick a side, make a case.

Brooks is so smart and snuffs out any quick pass play to his side of the field.
Better than good.
Ah-mad-BEAST-Brooks!!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
been sayin it fo eva, beast.

Damn, when Chaz is optimistic about someone, they must be doing something right!

wait till LMJ starts bustin loose on returns for TD's.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Re-sign dis somena bish!!!

He's under contract another four years.
Share 49ersWebzone