LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 201 users in the forums

How is Ahmad Brooks?

Shop 49ers game tickets
I was dumping on him before the season because of the legal issues but he's really showing up now.
As long he stops hitting teammates over the head with bottles he'll be fine.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
He makes plays under pressure and in the clutch. I've noticed he doesn't get the weekly offsides penalty anymore. Or maybe i'm just too drunk these days to notice.

Anyone?

i think you're right, i'm also drunk but i dont remember one since the super bowl.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Brooks > Aldon, been sayin dat forever.

Brooks is more experienced and a more well rounded player. He plays the run better and is better pass coverage than Aldon. But Aldon is younger with more physical ability and has yet to reach his full potential. He is also a better pass rusher.

It's a silly debate though. We have the best 4 LBs in the league by far and we will continue to have a great defense as long as Willis, Bowman, Aldon, and Brooks are on the field.
Originally posted by blm7754:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Brooks > Aldon, been sayin dat forever.

Brooks is more experienced and a more well rounded player. He plays the run better and is better pass coverage than Aldon. But Aldon is younger with more physical ability and has yet to reach his full potential. He is also a better pass rusher.

It's a silly debate though. We have the best 4 LBs in the league by far and we will continue to have a great defense as long as Willis, Bowman, Aldon, and Brooks are on the field.

they're different players. ahmad can take a pick to the crib while aldon can get 5 sacks in a game. same position they play (kinda) but they do it very differently.
Different skill sets playing at a high level.

Brooks hasn't peaked yet.
what an amazing player :)
how long do we have him under contract?
Originally posted by AlmighT49er:
what an amazing player :)
how long do we have him under contract?

Signed through 2017.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Signed through 2017.

Thanks AB. Makes feel even better about him
Pretty damn good.

• sfout
  • Veteran
Ahmad tha god
Originally posted by AlmighT49er:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Signed through 2017.

Thanks AB. Makes feel even better about him

No problem. I know alot called for his head, but he just needed to prove everyone wrong, and he has.
Always been good. Who said he wasn't? he will make first team this year.
hes ok
notice as soon as aldon has come back he's free to do whatever he wants on the other side.

excellent
Share 49ersWebzone