There are 168 users in the forums

How is Ahmad Brooks?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Wow Ahmad, you should use better judgemnet. he is a mainstay at OLB but this can really screw things up his the case aint dropped
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I don't know... Ahmad has always gave me the impression of not being one to take jokes well....he just gives off that aura. Like he is straight business.....and I got that feeling when he was sober...can't imagine how'd he be when drunk...well actually I think we know haha.

lol, do you know him personally ?

lol

Don't we all?

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5280High:
And the media always reports things correctly and accurately right off the bat with no speculation or twists to make for a more interesting story.

blaming the media is a very nice built in excuse for bad behavior its hard enough sometimes to hold players accountable and now we have these nice built in excuses. sounds like the rookie dropped the charges so the only thing now is what do the niners do with brooks,, they better damn well do something to show him and the nfl, we do not condone this s**t, even from a "star player"
Originally posted by cciowa:
blaming the media is a very nice built in excuse for bad behavior its hard enough sometimes to hold players accountable and now we have these nice built in excuses. sounds like the rookie dropped the charges so the only thing now is what do the niners do with brooks,, they better damn well do something to show him and the nfl, we do not condone this s**t, even from a "star player"

the media f**ks up stories all the time though, and thats not an excuse read the story about this on the nfls website, they only give half the story, obviously the half that makes the situation look even worse.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
the media f**ks up stories all the time though, and thats not an excuse read the story about this on the nfls website, they only give half the story, obviously the half that makes the situation look even worse.

Ah ha!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

brooks has a history of this, he punched a girl in the face, he did hit a guy over the head and then said he was going to get a gun,, now you guys can spin it, excuse him, blame beer, blame the media whatever,,, gee what if we actually hold him accountable for what he did and suspend him two or three games before the nfl steps in and makes it longer. if this was any other player on any other team, this web zone would be chuckling with glee and would never be blaming the media. lets just get real, acknowledge what he did and hold him accountable.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
the refs are to blame for us losing the super bowl
the media is to blame for poor ahmed brooks,, pathetic
Originally posted by cciowa:
brooks has a history of this, he punched a girl in the face, he did hit a guy over the head and then said he was going to get a gun,, now you guys can spin it, excuse him, blame beer, blame the media whatever,,, gee what if we actually hold him accountable for what he did and suspend him two or three games before the nfl steps in and makes it longer. if this was any other player on any other team, this web zone would be chuckling with glee and would never be blaming the media. lets just get real, acknowledge what he did and hold him accountable.

Oh dont get it twisted I hold him totally accountable, I just think the media is going to and will continue to spin this in the darkest way they possibly can, This will be the 42-13 of 2013 for Seahawks fans constantly bringing it up, and some 49ers fans are going to act as if Brooks is Aaron Hernandez and a piece of s**t who doesnt belong on this team regardless what judgement the team makes on Brooks.
Brooks won't be cut or anything but he is a scumbag. Every team has em. He is one of ours. Dirtball move.

So many posters are coming out like they're the second coming of Christ or something and never made mistakes or have negative personal issues in their life... that's what I find pathetic.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000216108/article/authorities-ahmad-brooks-arrest-warrant-filed-in-error

"I just want to confirm: There is no warrant outstanding. There is no arrest outstanding."

This is exactly the reason why posters earlier were roasting the media. They put out incomplete information that brings attention to an incident that would normally never have been made public. Every man is responsible for his actions, at the same time, there are men (and women) in this world who make a living off other's misfortune and mistakes.....this shouldn't be the case.
[ Edited by SaksV on Jul 3, 2013 at 10:45 PM ]
So many posters are coming out like they're the second coming of Christ or something and never made mistakes or have negative personal issues in their life... that's what I find pathetic.

There are some strange fellows I don't know if I will ever understand it
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

There are some strange fellows I don't know if I will ever understand it

I don't punch women in the face.

Is something bothering you my son......
Share 49ersWebzone