LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

How is Ahmad Brooks?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jiks
If the report included an offsides I'd be more inclined to believe it to be true.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
Might as well cut Aldon Smith too, he had a dui, got into a fight in which he was stabbed and took pictures when he went back to Mizzou holding a gun to another mans head.

found the picture, Chaz first reported this pic in the Aldon Smith thread

If you cut Brooks you gotta cut Aldon too

arguably, my best work.
What Brooks did was wrong and he deserved punishment and Divens should have been the one administering it. If my friend brother or private acquaintance cracks me across the dome with a bottle no matter what I have done and I retain consciousness Imma beat DAT a$$! I won't ask your drunk a$$ if you knew that you hit me. I will let you know when you wake up that I put you to sleep as punishment for hitting me with a bottle. Brooks b***ha$$ hit him with the bottle because he couldn't put them paws on Divens but Divens should have put them on Brooks. There is no way I let a guy hit me more than once without either running or boxing. You press charges or fight but with my guys we fighting. We sort it out ourselves. It's a violent game(NFL)for wolves only. I don't know these new dudes
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
What Brooks did was wrong and he deserved punishment and Divens should have been the one administering it. If my friend brother or private acquaintance cracks me across the dome with a bottle no matter what I have done and I retain consciousness Imma beat DAT a$$! I won't ask your drunk a$$ if you knew that you hit me. I will let you know when you wake up that I put you to sleep as punishment for hitting me with a bottle. Brooks b***ha$$ hit him with the bottle because he couldn't put them paws on Divens but Divens should have put them on Brooks. There is no way I let a guy hit me more than once without either running or boxing. You press charges or fight but with my guys we fighting. We sort it out ourselves. It's a violent game(NFL)for wolves only. I don't know these new dudes

aldon can train divens to cage fight then they can tie brooks up throw him in a cage and divens can just pound the drunken retardation out of him....... or they can handle it in a civilized manor it is the nfl not the streets.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i am really glad we signed haralson with the unknowns about brooks.. as many have said, the niners will probably not suspend him but what the nfl does is another story. or they could come to us behind closed doors and say that we have to take some action or they will.. i know people have made fun of this, but smashing a bottle, opening up a wound and then saying you are going to get your gun is just beyond f**king stupid
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Might as well cut Aldon Smith too, he had a dui, got into a fight in which he was stabbed and took pictures when he went back to Mizzou holding a gun to another mans head.

arguably, my best work.
Yeah man, that new camera you got takes awesome pics
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

arguably, my best work.
Yeah man, that new camera you got takes awesome pics
the best part is that he appears to be parked in a handicapped area
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
anyone know what "nfl blog" this dude is talking about?

• boast
  • Hella Fame
update

Off the NFL news wire:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=nfl&id=9448167
[ Edited by leebert81 on Jul 3, 2013 at 10:47 AM ]

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
If the report included an offsides I'd be more inclined to believe it to be true.

LMAO. Now THAT was funny.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
if a normal joe would bust a bottle over the head, open up a wound that is serious assault, they would get arrested and face jail time, unless they plead it down to simple assault. the same rules should apply for brooks no matter how key he is to the teams defense. you can spin it however you want but this , I think, is the bottom line.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
aldon can train divens to cage fight then they can tie brooks up throw him in a cage and divens can just pound the drunken retardation out of him....... or they can handle it in a civilized manor it is the nfl not the streets.

True but Brooks home car and bar are not the NFL and this is an altercation amongst private acquaintances at that point. I'm telling you that I had a cousin burst out my windshield while drunk and I whipped him. When he woke up I told his mother and she scolded him and he paid for the repairs. Now had it been some random guy, I sue him and let the law enforcement at him but with my bros I handle things in house. I don't reside in the streets either but I keep it in the family unless I have no choice. Aside from that I did say you either press charges or whip him. Divens has to know whether Brooks is his bro or just some Joe. He needs to be decisive and hell he had 80 lbs on Brooks. I don't understand these dudes
WTF!!!!!!

f**k THAT s**t
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
True but Brooks home car and bar are not the NFL and this is an altercation amongst private acquaintances at that point. I'm telling you that I had a cousin burst out my windshield while drunk and I whipped him. When he woke up I told his mother and she scolded him and he paid for the repairs. Now had it been some random guy, I sue him and let the law enforcement at him but with my bros I handle things in house. I don't reside in the streets either but I keep it in the family unless I have no choice. Aside from that I did say you either press charges or whip him. Divens has to know whether Brooks is his bro or just some Joe. He needs to be decisive and hell he had 80 lbs on Brooks. I don't understand these dudes

He was sober and probably understood that fighting back would probably be pretty bad for both of them. He made the smart move.
Share 49ersWebzone