There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How good is Ahmad Brooks?

  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,833
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by Amir:
hey man, im not a violent guy or anything but if someone plays with my keys, they gonna get an ass whoopin and they deserved it. you just don't cross that line. i'd rather have some dude bang my wife/gf than pretend to throw my keys in the bushes.

It's true.

Amir prefers I bang his GF than throwing him in the bushes without his car keys.

This. replacing a gf is easy. you know how f**kin hard it is to get new keys made when you don't have a spare. f**k that s**t.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Jul 2, 2013 at 22:40:24 called.

See how cute you are, fanboy. You follow me around, like a little puppy dog. Sorry, I'm not into guys. You might want to bark up someone else's tree. I'm sure one of these boys around here will give you the man love you desire.

That's all you did for as long as I could remember. Takin the piss outta ya, sorry to ruffle your feathers little guy.

You trolled one thread and I called you out when you did it. You follow me around the whole WZ with you little school girl crush trying to bait me. There's a difference.


here is none actually. you're known for calling out how "outdated" gifs and pics are so it's fun to mess with you in that regard.
Divens should be cut ASAP
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Rumors are circling that 49ers are going to release Brooks, not sure when.

link?

link or ban

Don't shoot the messenger man!

gotta provide a link or something, ill give you 5 mintues before I have Garcia report you for providing misleading information to draw a reaction which is a bannable offense

It's the word on the street man! The link below is seriously the very first internet report on it....

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/166205-ahmad-brooks-secret-superstar/page17/
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by Amir:
hey man, im not a violent guy or anything but if someone plays with my keys, they gonna get an ass whoopin and they deserved it. you just don't cross that line. i'd rather have some dude bang my wife/gf than pretend to throw my keys in the bushes.

It's true.

Amir prefers I bang his GF than throwing him in the bushes without his car keys.

This. replacing a gf is easy. you know how f**kin hard it is to get new keys made when you don't have a spare. f**k that s**t.


This. That sh*t is expensive to replace.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Jul 2, 2013 at 22:40:24 called.

See how cute you are, fanboy. You follow me around, like a little puppy dog. Sorry, I'm not into guys. You might want to bark up someone else's tree. I'm sure one of these boys around here will give you the man love you desire.

That's all you did for as long as I could remember. Takin the piss outta ya, sorry to ruffle your feathers little guy.

You trolled one thread and I called you out when you did it. You follow me around the whole WZ with you little school girl crush trying to bait me. There's a difference.


here is none actually. you're known for calling out how "outdated" gifs and pics are so it's fun to mess with you in that regard.

Yes, you have a man crush on me. I get it. It's happened before, but you're barking up the wrong tree.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
ahh... got it. Yes, there are some very specific instances that this behavior is expectable, but trying to prevent a teammate from drunk driving is not one of them...

Technically he wasnt really trying to prevent him from doing anything they were already back at Brooks house Divens was just being a smartass, and it is common sense sarcasm and alcohol dont mix well.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Jul 2, 2013 at 22:40:24 called.

See how cute you are, fanboy. You follow me around, like a little puppy dog. Sorry, I'm not into guys. You might want to bark up someone else's tree. I'm sure one of these boys around here will give you the man love you desire.

That's all you did for as long as I could remember. Takin the piss outta ya, sorry to ruffle your feathers little guy.

You trolled one thread and I called you out when you did it. You follow me around the whole WZ with you little school girl crush trying to bait me. There's a difference.


here is none actually. you're known for calling out how "outdated" gifs and pics are so it's fun to mess with you in that regard.

Yes, you have a man crush on me. I get it. It's happened before, but you're barking up the wrong tree.


  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,579
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
How exactly does this have anything to do with the topic?

Because cc stated that no one deserves a bottle to the head. Stoney just pointed out that some people do.
as usual i am the reason for thread derailment. i am sorry and i take full responsibility for my illegal activities today
  • mod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,360
I do NOT support rape!

#TeamBrooks
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Jul 2, 2013 at 22:40:24 called.

See how cute you are, fanboy. You follow me around, like a little puppy dog. Sorry, I'm not into guys. You might want to bark up someone else's tree. I'm sure one of these boys around here will give you the man love you desire.

That's all you did for as long as I could remember. Takin the piss outta ya, sorry to ruffle your feathers little guy.

You trolled one thread and I called you out when you did it. You follow me around the whole WZ with you little school girl crush trying to bait me. There's a difference.


here is none actually. you're known for calling out how "outdated" gifs and pics are so it's fun to mess with you in that regard.

Yes, you have a man crush on me. I get it. It's happened before, but you're barking up the wrong tree.

back on topic, the both of ya or kindly take it to PMs
Originally posted by cciowa:
as usual i am the reason for thread derailment. i am sorry and i take full responsibility for my illegal activities today

Well you really didnt derail anything its just an act of nature in the zone for situations like this to get derailed.
Yea, we're gonna cut the guy that arguably won us the game against ATL for some drunk altercation.
If somebody stole my keys and did that I'd hit him with more than a bottle. Should have got his gun.
enter Lawrence Okyoe!