There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How good is Ahmad Brooks?

Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Rumors are circling that 49ers are going to release Brooks, not sure when.

link?

link or ban

Don't shoot the messenger man!

gotta provide a link or something, ill give you 5 mintues before I have Garcia report you for providing misleading information to draw a reaction which is a bannable offense
I don't see any stories on PFT bout Brooks being cut or anywhere
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
A guy rapes a woman in your family and you catch him in the act. Does he deserve a bottle over the head?

Hell no........ He deserves a bullet in the brain.

How exactly does this have anything to do with the topic?
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
A guy rapes a woman in your family and you catch him in the act. Does he deserve a bottle over the head?

Hell no........ He deserves a bullet in the brain.

How exactly does this have anything to do with the topic?

that NT raped Brooks' mom
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Jul 3, 2013 at 9:48 AM ]
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Amir:
i normally agree but Divens clearly did. You NEVER pretend to throw another man's keys in the bushes. Divens got what he deserved for that b***hassness move.

oh please, if this would have occured to a seahawk you all would have been shrilling at the top of your lungs about the criminal element and how they should get cut or suspended. because it happened to one of our players and one of our important players,, it is perfectly ok to have him smash a beer bottle over someones head. good god

It's ok if it was justified. In this case it was.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,858
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Amir:
i normally agree but Divens clearly did. You NEVER pretend to throw another man's keys in the bushes. Divens got what he deserved for that b***hassness move.

oh please, if this would have occured to a seahawk you all would have been shrilling at the top of your lungs about the criminal element and how they should get cut or suspended. because it happened to one of our players and one of our important players,, it is perfectly ok to have him smash a beer bottle over someones head. good god

hey man, im not a violent guy or anything but if someone plays with my keys, they gonna get an ass whoopin and they deserved it. you just don't cross that line. i'd rather have some dude bang my wife/gf than pretend to throw my keys in the bushes.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,236
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
A guy rapes a woman in your family and you catch him in the act. Does he deserve a bottle over the head?

ok fine,, for throwing keys into a bush,, you do not smash a beer bottle over ones head,. I met you halfway you grab him by the throat and you make him get the keys back then you forget about it.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
A guy rapes a woman in your family and you catch him in the act. Does he deserve a bottle over the head?

Hell no........ He deserves a bullet in the brain.

How exactly does this have anything to do with the topic?

that NT raped Brooks' mom

and tortured her with a rattlesnake which he then threw in the bushes where it was waiting to strike Brooks when he went searching for his keys
Originally posted by cciowa:
you decide to make comments about other teams you better make sure you got your house in order. you want to play the game, you need to know the rules luv, a chump? hahaha

We finally disagree again. Its one thing to have player to player confrontations which i believed last offseason once also there unpredictable and for the most part out of a coaches control, the multiple troubles with ped abusing players on the other hand is a whole different animal. Your comparing two totally different circumstances.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Jul 2, 2013 at 22:40:24 called.

See how cute you are, fanboy. You follow me around, like a little puppy dog. Sorry, I'm not into guys. You might want to bark up someone else's tree. I'm sure one of these boys around here will give you the man love you desire.

That's all you did for as long as I could remember. Takin the piss outta ya, sorry to ruffle your feathers little guy.

You trolled one thread and I called you out when you did it. You follow me around the whole WZ with you little school girl crush trying to bait me. There's a difference.
Originally posted by cciowa:
you decide to make comments about other teams you better make sure you got your house in order. you want to play the game, you need to know the rules luv, a chump? hahaha

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the first 49ers player that has been arrested for anything other than the 1 or 2 DUI's we've seen over the past several seasons. I would say that's pretty in order.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,236
Originally posted by Amir:
hey man, im not a violent guy or anything but if someone plays with my keys, they gonna get an ass whoopin and they deserved it. you just don't cross that line. i'd rather have some dude bang my wife/gf than pretend to throw my keys in the bushes.
i have no time to figure out your logic
Originally posted by Amir:
hey man, im not a violent guy or anything but if someone plays with my keys, they gonna get an ass whoopin and they deserved it. you just don't cross that line. i'd rather have some dude bang my wife/gf than pretend to throw my keys in the bushes.

It's true.

Amir prefers I bang his GF than throwing him in the bushes without his car keys.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
How exactly does this have anything to do with the topic?

Because cc stated that no one deserves a bottle to the head. Stoney just pointed out that some people do.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
How exactly does this have anything to do with the topic?

Because cc stated that no one deserves a bottle to the head. Stoney just pointed out that some people do.

ahh... got it. Yes, there are some very specific instances that this behavior is expectable, but trying to prevent a teammate from drunk driving is not one of them...