Originally posted by kemp_j:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by spizzy:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
was his final season here anyways

Cory Lemonier . . . COME ON DOWN!

He signed a 6yr extension last offseason lol. Dude is a total stud

Yep. He's not going anywhere. He might get suspended though.

That would suck if he gets suspended more games on top of the 4 he has already. Brooks has done a great job on and off the field since he's been a 9er; I hope he doesn't screw it all up. This should be a wake up call to Brooks that its time to stop drinking and to manage his anger. Its a good thing Diven has a hard head or this could have been a lot worse.

You're confusing Brooks with Larry Grant, who is no longer on the team...

OOPs you're right.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
derp
I can't believe so many of you are so butthurt about this. Two dudes were drinking and got in a fight? So what? He wanted to drop it so whats the big deal....you guys are acting like he's Aaron Hernandez
I can't believe so many of you are so butthurt about this. Two dudes were drinking and got in a fight? So what? He wanted to drop it so whats the big deal....you guys are acting like he's Aaron Hernandez

I'm sure Goodell will have a different opinion...
  • cools
  • Veteran
"Two dudes were drinking and got in a fight?"

Sounds like Divens was trying to help him, and got attacked by a bottle, little different dont ya think?
Originally posted by cools:
Originally posted by SFBlue:
A little disappointed that some of you guys are protecting Brooks on this one... I know he is an important part of our defense, but his actions are wrong, plain and simple.

This ^

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Jul 2, 2013 at 22:40:24 called.

Sounds like Divens was trying to help him, and got attacked by a bottle, little different dont ya think?

Divens pretended to throw Brooks keys in the bushes, thats a douchebag move that deserve him getting his ass kicked
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

I'm sure Goodell will have a different opinion...
plus the fact we got a coach who likes to run his mouth about the problems of other teams then has to face this. when the coach did his take on seattle you all thought it was cute and funny and now you find out we got issues just like everyone else. whether it be aldon smith and his issues last year or brooks and this, do not try to cover it up or sugar coat it just because it has happened to us. we are not lilly white, no one is and to bad the coach did not think of that before he decided to run his mouth. yes i know and understand it is illegal to be critical of our coach in some circles around here but this is just a reminder we are no better or worse than other teams when it comes to "issues"

Originally posted by valrod33:

Divens pretended to throw Brooks keys in the bushes, thats a douchebag move that deserve him getting his ass kicked

That's a scary world you live in if you think THAT deserves a bottle over the head.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFBlue:
A little disappointed that some of you guys are protecting Brooks on this one... I know he is an important part of our defense, but his actions are wrong, plain and simple.

of course this is the truth, take your rose colored glasses off, an important part of our defense is no excuse for poor behavior.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

That's a scary world you live in if you think THAT deserves a bottle over the head.

Those keys were probably to a very expensive vehicle, bottle to the head is an acceptable punishment
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

no one deserves to get a beer bottle smashed over his head.
You guys should sometimes check the poster to whom you are responding.
Share 49ersWebzone