How is Ahmad Brooks?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by spizzy:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
was his final season here anyways

Cory Lemonier . . . COME ON DOWN!

He signed a 6yr extension last offseason lol. Dude is a total stud

Yes he did, and then his salary took a hit via de-escalators courtesy of Paraag. Of the three highly paid LB's, he's by far the most vulnerable after 2013.
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Jul 2, 2013 at 9:58 PM ]

No wonder Harbalk got so many pass rushers this draft & offseason.
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:

Yes, because Harbaalke can tell the future. On April 25th they knew exactly what would happen a couple weeks later.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
RT @grantcohn: Ahmad Brooks charged with assault against Lamar Divens http://bit.ly/15eUtbN #49ers
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
I have a feeling this is going to get blown waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of proportion.
From what I read Brooks is lucky he's not in jail. Plus it seems that Brooks can't hold his liqueur, and that's not a guy I wanna drink with or hang around. We've loaded up with pass rushers, so Brooks had better be careful.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
I have a feeling this is going to get blown waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of proportion.
From what I read Brooks is lucky he's not in jail. Plus it seems that Brooks can't hold his liqueur, and that's not a guy I wanna drink with or hang around. We've loaded up with pass rushers, so Brooks had better be careful.

It's already blown out of proportion. I mean what's a few smashes to the head with a beer bottle among friends, err, acquaintances?
Originally posted by spizzy:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
was his final season here anyways

Cory Lemonier . . . COME ON DOWN!

He signed a 6yr extension last offseason lol. Dude is a total stud

Yes he did, and then his salary took a hit via de-escalators courtesy of Paraag. Of the three highly paid LB's, he's by far the most vulnerable after 2013.

That doesn't mean it is his last season. I think that is highly unlikely. He is elite at his position and the 49ers brass know this. In fact Harbaugh once said that re-signing Brooks was the smartest thing they've done when they got here
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

Yes, because Harbaalke can tell the future. On April 25th they knew exactly what would happen a couple weeks later.
Are you telling me that they didn't know that Brooks had as much trouble as talent?
Are you telling me that they didn't know that Brooks had as much trouble as talent?

Sure they did, that's why he only got $17 mill guaranteed in his $46 million contract
Now is not the time to be talking about "getting his f***in gun"

Damn

Parys is back, Fleming, Cam Johnson, and now Lemonier

Depending on how this plays out in light of Hernandez situation, they might cut ties with him.

He's a 3rd team all pro so I hope they don't but he picked the wrong time to give someone a beer bottle hat

I don't think he'll get much discipline from the league on this but we might suspend him a game or two.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Smh
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
it's all Divens fault
Share 49ersWebzone