There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How good is Ahmad Brooks?

  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,104
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Secret *sshole


You are right, only gentlemen threaten to go get their gun over a key dispute. And he has such a stellar track record off the field.

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Secret *sshole


You are right, only gentlemen threaten to go get their gun over a key dispute. And he has such a stellar track record off the field.


Well check and mate
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,104
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Well check and mate

sure, if it makes you feel better
If he did actually hit a female in the face I don't want him on the team. Time for Lemon...
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Well check and mate

sure, if it makes you feel better

Lol. Ok boss.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
The lesson in all this is teammates, especially the ones not directly involved in the middle of a drunken argument, need to cool their horses regarding calling the 5-0....let the two men get it out of their system and sleep it off before resorting to the cops cos once that happens, it's outta the players' and team's hands....brooks and divens probably woke up the next morning and knew they both acted fools and were ready to patch it up for the good of the team and keeping it hushed, but of course someone else (probably under the influence as well and NOT thinking ahead, especially with a star D starter involved) took it out of brooks' and divens' hands, so now there's all this a few weeks before TC, which of course will be blown way out and is not needed...


They are technically "teammates", but they are certainly not friends or buddies (and never will be). How many weeks has Divens even been with the team? Brooks is barely an acquaintance with the guy, and then he bashes him over the head with a bottle multiple times because he dared to affront him with mild humor?

What exactly about this incident is blown out of proportion? Would you have let a coworker you just barely met bash your head in with a bottle till bleeding because you hid his keys?
"Well, he's my coworker. Better let it go. Don't want the cops involved. I deserved the taste of my brains blood for hiding his car keys."

If they were friends it would be one thing, if it was just a fist fight it would be another thing; but this crossed way, WAY over the line. Brooks has some serious mental issues.
It wouldn't surprise me if Brooks was a cap casualty within the next two seasons.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Jul 2, 2013 at 9:22 PM ]
goddamit
Originally posted by 49erWay:
If he did actually hit a female in the face I don't want him on the team. Time for Lemon...


Oh that would be such a stretch of the imagination to think that somebody mentally imbalanced enough to bash somebody multiple times in the head with a beer bottle, would do something so extreme as to hit a woman. I'm sure he's a perfect gentleman with the ladies.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Jul 2, 2013 at 9:26 PM ]
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Oh that would be such a stretch of the imagination to think that somebody mentally imbalanced enough to bash somebody multiple times in the head with a bear bottle, would do something so extreme as to hit a woman. I'm sure he's a perfect gentleman with the ladies.



Yeah a bear bottle would hurt its shaped really weird.


[ Edited by LoneWolf on Jul 2, 2013 at 9:33 PM ]
Originally posted by LoneWolf:


Yeah a bear bottle would hurt its shaped really weird.

Too late. Fixed it just in time.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Too late. Fixed it just in time.









Touche
was his final season here anyways
Originally posted by ads_2006:
was his final season here anyways

Cory Lemonier . . . COME ON DOWN!
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
was his final season here anyways

Cory Lemonier . . . COME ON DOWN!

He signed a 6yr extension last offseason lol. Dude is a total stud
Originally posted by spizzy:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
was his final season here anyways

Cory Lemonier . . . COME ON DOWN!

He signed a 6yr extension last offseason lol. Dude is a total stud

Yep. He's not going anywhere. He might get suspended though.