LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

Lindy's Pro Football preview How they rated the 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I like Lindy's.

I only read the college stuff though, not so much the pro's.

And if we lose to the f**king Texans in the SB there will be murders.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Jun 15, 2012 at 7:54 PM ]
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I like Lindy's.

I only read the college stuff though, not so much the pro's.

And if we lose to the f**king Texans in the SB there will be murders.
seriously, cmon the f**king texans??? i cant describe how i'd feel the rest of my life if we lost our 1st sb to the damn texans of all teams
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
seriously, cmon the f**king texans??? i cant describe how i'd feel the rest of my life if we lost our 1st sb to the damn texans of all teams

They're a good team, arguably the best in the AFC.

But the AFC is inferior to the NFC. No way we lose to them.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

They're a good team, arguably the best in the AFC.

But the AFC is inferior to the NFC. No way we lose to them.
this

imo they are the best team in AFC and of course my bias is part of this buut 2nd best team in NFL (behind us) they are well balanced
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Our linebacking core is a 10
our coach shoudl be a 9
our RB should be a 8.5.

Seriously! Any rating system that doesn't give our linebacking core a 10 is a joke. 2 All pros and a rookie that was a half a sack away from breaking the NFL rookie record... I also forgot to mention the 15 games without a rushing TD and how many games did we keep one rusher under 100 yards?
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
I have an NFL futures wager of the 49ers beating the Texans in the Super Bowl. I think the odds are currently at 5-1.

5 to 1 for picking the winner and loser of the SB?!?!?!

You get better odds for just picking the Niners winning the SB without the picking of the loser.

Odds have to be much higher than that
I think we have better depth in the DL this year, but we're weaker in the secondary. Hope they stay healthy.
Originally posted by ninergold:
I think we have better depth in the DL this year, but we're weaker in the secondary. Hope they stay healthy.

You mean on our bench?

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Safeties. Our depth there is bad. We lost Reggie Smith and Madieu Williams.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Safeties. Our depth there is bad. We lost Reggie Smith and Madieu Williams.

Thats a good point, although Williams was garbage. I do like the Trent and Cox pick up though as well as working in Spillman at saftey. To your point though, it might be good to pick up vet saftey.
Nice filler for the VERY LONG off season.

Houston is a pretty good team. AND there are always the surprise team[s] that fall into the mix.

Injuries will be the difference-maker.
I read the Lindy's pro football preview magazine..they ranked arizona's secondary higher than ours..and even higher than seattle! All they have is patrick peterson and an aging adrian wilson.. that made me go WTF?

I think they ranked our Linebackers #1, Defensive Line #2 and secondary #4 .. I remember seattle was right behind our ranking in the secondary with #5. But Arizona ranked top 3??

Seattle was also ranked either #9 or #10 in defensive line. Arizona I believe was ranked top 10 in DL as well. NFC West represent!

Oh and SF had the 2nd best TE tandem behind NE. Our RB ranking was top 10 as well, but our QB and WR and even OL werent listed on top 10.
[ Edited by denali22 on Jun 17, 2012 at 1:39 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I've always loved Lindy's, they give a good analysis on every team, well its actually the teams beat writers turning in each report to Lindy's but still its always a good read. I've bought every Lindy's since 2000.....they're stacking up in the bathroom.
Lindy's didn't get the memo. The Niners don't lose Super Bowls.
Share 49ersWebzone