There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

EdEs Highlights: Update 08/12/2012 Pre Season 2012 Week 1 49ers Replay vs Vikings

EdEs Highlights: Update 08/12/2012 Pre Season 2012 Week 1 49ers Replay vs Vikings

• EdEs
  • Veteran
====================Game Highlights====================

2012 Pre-Season: Wk 1 vs MINN

====================Player Highlights====================

Quarter Backs:
#07 Colin Kaepernick: 2011
#11 Alex Smith 2011

Running Backs:
#21 Frank Gore 2011
#32 Kendall Hunter 2011
#49 Bruce Miller 2011

Wide Receivers:
#15 Michael Crabtree: 2011

Tight Ends:
#85 Vernon Davis 2011

Defensive Ends:
#91 Ray McDonald 2011
#94 Justin Smith: 2011

Outside Linebackers:
#55 Ahmad Brooks 2011
#99 Aldon Smith: 2011

Inside Linebackers:
#52 Patrick Willis: 2011
#53 Navorro Bowman: 2011
#54 Larry Grant: 2011

Corner Backs:
#22 Carlos Rogers: 2011
#25 Tarell Brown: 2011

Safeties:
#38 Dashon Goldson 2011
[ Edited by EdEs on Aug 13, 2012 at 11:20 AM ]
Thanks for sharing!

The vids are of high quality despite not being in HD. The NFL Classic music is a nice touch lol. I especially enjoyed watching Justin Smith's highlights.

If you decide to make another, I'd love to see highlights of Crabtree.
That Justin Smith video is awesome! It's crazy how good he is and the amount of big plays he makes even though he's held non stop.
Originally posted by GSeef49er:
That Justin Smith video is awesome! It's crazy how good he is and the amount of big plays he makes even though he's held non stop.

3:44
dope dude
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Thanks for sharing!

The vids are of high quality despite not being in HD. The NFL Classic music is a nice touch lol. I especially enjoyed watching Justin Smith's highlights.

If you decide to make another, I'd love to see highlights of Crabtree.

lol I remember smith saying he was tired on that game winning play vs NY..... and he still pushed that lineman back 5 or so yards.
YOU ARE GOD-LIKE
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

Haralson could have picked that ball but he slipped. Damn wet turf had a big effect on our ability to ball hawk
Cool vids but I don't like to see any highlights or video clips from that NFCC game.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Cool vids but I don't like to see any highlights or video clips from that NFCC game.

haha tru, Makes me sick. At least it shows that we really did kick their ass all game long.
Awesome stuff. Curious why u bothered with a Kapernick video ahead of V Davis, Gore, A Smith, Goldson, Crabs
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

He's no different than a bear! Easily one of the guys around the league that o-lineman say "aw f**k Justin Smith's in town... "
[ Edited by H41L5ATAN on Jun 10, 2012 at 5:59 PM ]
May your penis enter many vaginas.
You are a god my man,, our Defence is same as an Offence , when we are on Defence the ball is ours. get off the field as soon as you can b/c we will be taking that ball soon.. IT BELONGS TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO
Originally posted by pelos21:
May your penis enter many vaginas.