LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Fan perception of Harbaugh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Very soon everyone except niner fans will absolutely hate Harbaugh because of how much he puts the beat down on their team.

this lol. i dont see harbaugh being a let off the gas type coach. ask the bucaneers lol
'Who's laughing at us...?'

Nooobody!!!

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Very soon everyone except niner fans will absolutely hate Harbaugh because of how much he puts the beat down on their team.
it is nice to be hated again by the fans and by the media cuz we are good. we simply bring out the worst in teams
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

this lol. i dont see harbaugh being a let off the gas type coach. ask the bucaneers lol

When you get under people's skin, you throw them off their game.

JH knows what he is doing.

truth!!! we're on our way to being perceived as the biggest bunch of douches in the NFL. and i ain't complaining.
The rest of the league hates how Jim Harbaugh is soooo good as a football coach. They would trade for him in a millisecond. Their jealousy abounds.
'Who's hating us...?!'

Eeeveryone!!

• mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by mike:
For a second I thought you meant niners fans. Fans of teams we've whooped? Who cares...Why do people even lurk on their boards? Obviously they're going to be talking s**t just like we constantly talk s**t on them.

Is harbaugh seen as a "joke" in the nfl? Well he won the AP coach of the year award, and turned us from a 8-8 team that fell apart on the road to a 13-3 team that was feared on the road.

He is a bit snide toward the media, he can be kind of crazy, but he's a damn good coach. He has singletary's motivation skills but with the brains to back it up.

6-10 in 2010

Oh yeah, duh. I was thinking about 09 for some reason. To be fair, we could have been an 8-8 team in '10 easily without the injuries to gore and alex.
[ Edited by mike on Jun 10, 2012 at 2:28 PM ]
granted he brought it on himself, but people are hating on harbaugh hard on this because honestly, it's is all they got on him.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

When you get under people's skin, you throw them off their game.

JH knows what he is doing.

Can't wait to see Schwartz blow a gasket again next year lol. Gonne be so entertaining to see his pissed off face again.

Originally posted by NinerGold39:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
'If the 49ers success offends you, so be it' -- Jim Harbaugh

in other words...Suck It.

Jim Harbaugh is awesome.
Harbaugh is hated because he wins. Nobody hated Erickson, Nolan, or Singletary because they weren't worth two s**ts.

I could care less what other fans think of him. I know that Harbaugh is a classy individual, he's a winner, and he is extremely devoted to his team. This is the type of guy you want as your football coach. All the haters are just jealous.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Jun 10, 2012 at 3:26 PM ]
The hating itself is the ultimate compliment, and if these retarded fans actually realized that, they would not be talking s**t. From a football perspective, I have not read one valid reason for why they hate him.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Jun 10, 2012 at 3:31 PM ]
Walsh was just as arrogant and difficult with the press until he won a few super bowls and could relax. He didn't really get along with the press until he retired from coaching. Harbaugh will be the same way and it comes with the territory.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Jun 10, 2012 at 3:30 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone