There are 191 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I want Dixon on the team in 2012

Originally posted by Ajanke:
He still needs to get stronger he doesn't run as strong as his size. He will catch on with another team though bc of his preseason play. I hope.

Lacks upper and lower body strength. Does not use his arms to displace people at the point of attack. Does not move the pile, Hesitates at the line. allows hole to close with alarming speed. Needs to improve his peripheral acuity. Often plays as if he wants to avoid physicality as he dances at the line. Develops alligator arms when coming out of the backfield and is thrown a pass. Needs to more firmly attach his chin strap. On the positive, has well maintained hair
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Aug 28, 2012 at 8:15 PM ]
I wonder if the fact that Rock would be almost twice as expensive has anything to do with this decision?

Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Lacks upper and lower body strength. Does not use his arms to displace people at the point of attack. Does not move the pile, Hesitates at the line. allows hole to close with alarming speed. Needs to improve his peripheral acuity. Often plays as if he wants ho avoid physicality. Needs to more firmly attach his chin strap. On the positive, has well maintained hair.

Thanks for the rb technique advice Roger.
the guy has good personality and you can see why people would be drawn to him. I dont mind the guy, you know hes 'sold out' for the team. On the field though is where it counts and against the first stringers he didnt go to well, did well against the 2nd and 3rd teams. Maybe he needs more time on the field to get that feel of where day light is. Im pretty sure hes a stand out in STs.
Dixon should make it he plays RB, FB, and ST.
Really doesn't matter either to me
Love having him on the team
i like him but cartwright is better
I want Dixon as far away from this team as possible. He sucks and hes always sucked. Keeping him for a special teams crash dummy is not smart.
Whats up with people around here having such high expectations for 3rd and 4th string players
I'll take a chance on Dixon over Cartwright. Younger, bigger, cheaper and a little more versatile
practice squad....

lol, i kid. I kno he's not eligible.
  • cools
  • Veteran
Short term, Cartwright may be better, since he has so much experience on ST
Long term, I like Dixon, with his work ethic and attitude, he's sure to get better on the field

I had Cartwright making the 53 over Dixon, think im changing my mind
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Whats up with people around here having such high expectations for 3rd and 4th string players

Seriously.
The dude loves to be a 9er. I think he will continue to be a good special teams player. I want to see him on the team.