LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

I want Dixon on the team in 2012

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Jerome_Horwitz:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Calling another poster names based on a single post with which you disagree is a far cry from "pointing out the obvious." You can criticize 49er team members, but cannot personally attack other posters. If you are unclear as to the difference, or what is expected of you here, please feel free to read the rules and/or contact the mods. Thanks.

No need to be rude about it. Maybe next time you'll post a cognent arguement instead of talking to me like I'm a child.

Hahahaha!!! This one has a great future ahead of him. Just not here!
I'm not sure what "cognent" means. I must be too old.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I'm not sure what "cognent" means. I must be too old.

Literacy failed version of 'cognizant'

Urban Dictionary:
cognant
1. Aware, alert, wise, hip to one's situation. This is a breakdown of the word cognizant. 2. Something that lives up to or beyond expectations.
Dixon has more favor for him, than what's going against him--if he is truly ready in his third year to take that next step. Remember, he is a Trent Ballke pick and other than the obvious Mays pick, well, we don't see management give up too easily on our drafted players. Plus we have superior coaching to get the most out of AD. I think his chances are better because of his youth. We drafted running backs in 5 straight drafts.
AD don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

RIP "Jerome_Horwitz"
(AKA Grant Cohn)
September 16, 2011 - June 8, 2012

haha that was intense and fun. Again Again!!
Never been banned, fairly new to this board. Sorry that pointing out the obvious qualifies as being a "jerk". Honestly though, Boobie Dixon is more interested in acting like an ape on the sidelines and tweeting pictures of food than in being a contributing member of the team.

wow thats pretty out of line
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Never been banned, fairly new to this board. Sorry that pointing out the obvious qualifies as being a "jerk". Honestly though, Boobie Dixon is more interested in acting like an ape on the sidelines and tweeting pictures of food than in being a contributing member of the team.

wow thats pretty out of line

Never been banned

He has now...

• Chief
  • Veteran
Seems like a cool dude, a bit of a goober but cool none the less.

But... He sucks as a running back.

Originally posted by Chief:
Seems like a cool dude, a bit of a goober but cool none the less.

But... He sucks as a running back.

This, Hunter is more of a power back than boobie. He is entertaining though and will do great on dancing with the stars.
If Dixon had any shot the team would never have signed Jacobs.

I really don't care who gets on the field as long as they are the best we have.

And I'm not in favor of keeping a RB because he is good on special teams. To me that's a wasted roster spot. If your on special teams and your not a long snapper or kicker you had better be able to contribute to other areas of the game. Sure Mrob stayed around but look at who the coaches were and look at the team. Most players who are third or fourth on the depth chart need to do well on special teams in order to stay on the roster. Dixon is very replaceable on special teams.
Great attitude, below average skill set.

Might be good in the CFL.
Sure, if he earns it, by beating his competition, I don't see Harbaugh doing him, or any one any favors when it comes to this teams roster...Frank Gore and Crabtree seem to know this, look how they are treating this offseason as opposed to past off seasons. So yeah I hope he makes the team, cause that means he is ready to contribute, and better than the other backs.
You know what? I had sort of written Dixon off. However, seeing him as just a runner he needs to improve in short yards. However if he can beat out Rock Cartwright. Then I'm all for it. I would rather he learned from and was pushed by cartwright and he settle in as a nice role player.
Share 49ersWebzone