There are 234 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

figured this is aldon related, kerrigan was selected in the first round of the same draft in the teens...

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 5m5 minutes ago
#Redskins re-signed LB Ryan Kerrigan, giving him a 5-yr extension that pays him $11.5M per year, source said. He gets an $16M signing bonus

Originally posted by crabman82:
figured this is aldon related, kerrigan was selected in the first round of the same draft in the teens...

#Redskins re-signed LB Ryan Kerrigan, giving him a 5-yr extension that pays him $11.5M per year, source said. He gets an $16M signing bonus

Just saw this...OLB are getting paid, I think this might be a good deal when looking to sign Smith.

Kerrigan is nasty and hasn't been in trouble. 5 yr $57.5 million.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
What Aldon also may wanna realize is that he can only get the money he would love to have from the 49ers... if he become trouble, then the rest of the league (interested or not) will forever use that as leverage..

Show Me What You Got, and Let's see that " On Top of Your Game"!!!!

ELI IS WAITING!!!!!!

GO NINERS!!!!

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by crabman82:

Just saw this...OLB are getting paid, I think this might be a good deal when looking to sign Smith.

Kerrigan is nasty and hasn't been in trouble. 5 yr $57.5 million.

Good poat!

AND good motivation for Aldon!
Aldon will end up getting paid somewhere between Houston and Kerrigan.
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:

Manageable.

I'm fine with that! elite pass rush is really hard to find.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Manageable.

With all the cap space we have, that should not be an issue in the slightest. I'm hoping Aldon looks studly this year and we extend him in the bye-week.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
With all the cap space we have, that should not be an issue in the slightest. I'm hoping Aldon looks studly this year and we extend him in the bye-week.

Totally agree...I see a mid-season signing, that's how Baalke rolls

This would be really nice for sure

Originally posted by tohara3:

This would be really nice for sure

That sounds like something both parties would do.

Good call!
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Raiders linebacker Aldon Smith isn't giving up on his NFL career.

Oakland general manager Reggie McKenzie told Vic Tafur of the San Francisco Chronicle that Smith has applied for reinstatement.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000728575/article/raiders-aldon-smith-applies-for-reinstatement-to-nfl?campaign=Twitter_atn
Originally posted by lazy:
Raiders linebacker Aldon Smith isn't giving up on his NFL career.

Oakland general manager Reggie McKenzie told Vic Tafur of the San Francisco Chronicle that Smith has applied for reinstatement.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000728575/article/raiders-aldon-smith-applies-for-reinstatement-to-nfl?campaign=Twitter_atn

That bum should be in jail.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Maybe next year?

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk
NFL will not be reinstating Raiders LB Aldon Smith this season, per source. Commissioner will revisit the case on March 15, 2017.
Share 49ersWebzone