LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 134 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

So I got my lady bugs fam up in Morgan Hill area and I was forwarded a link to channel 4 news. From the clip one can deduce the neighbors of Aldon knew it was only in matter of time before somebody either got shot or killed. According to his neighbors they had called cops regarding shots fired from Aldon's residents on a regular basis over the weekends. And that shots would be fired via what sounded like machine guns. And according to some he needed an incident like this for them to get some peace and quiet. This does not bode well for this young man if Dictator Roger Goodell gets hold of the neighbors complaints leading up to this. You boys and gal watch your next channel 4 news this evening up in SF Bay Area for more details
Leakyfauset:

Lmao,thanx dad for the lecture on the rules!!! Love those red mod letters on your user name also.

Btw,sounds like the typical hypocritical response of a person who throws out labels on others.hide behind some rule after what they do to others happens to them.oh wait,I might get reported for "attacking" you now for calling you a hypocrite too right?? Lol

"attacking" someone juuuust might be a lil more drastic than what I said.critisism,callin out maybe.but then again,thats highly subjective to some.

I could of said "thats a moronic thing to say",which is another way to say it but that would probly be "attacking"too.

but really dude,before you reiterate yourself for a THIRD TIME,im sorry if I hurt your feelins.
[ Edited by VDpwndMjenkins on Jul 2, 2012 at 9:54 PM ]
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
When is the next party?

Sorry, he doesn't allow racists in his home.

Lame post by a lame poster

Well its true. Go back to the Martin thread.

No, the only thing true is your lameness.

No no,you guys stop that!!im tellin,youre "attacking"each other!!!Im hittin the report tab right now!!!lmao
[ Edited by VDpwndMjenkins on Jul 2, 2012 at 9:39 PM ]
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/07/02/the-bar-is-high-for-the-49ers-and-the-fans-like-it-that-way/#comments

I hadn't heard this before, but in this piece Maiocco did with Florio today MM reported that the Miami DUI charges against Smith were dropped.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
So I got my lady bugs fam up in Morgan Hill area and I was forwarded a link to channel 4 news. From the clip one can deduce the neighbors of Aldon knew it was only in matter of time before somebody either got shot or killed. According to his neighbors they had called cops regarding shots fired from Aldon's residents on a regular basis over the weekends. And that shots would be fired via what sounded like machine guns. And according to some he needed an incident like this for them to get some peace and quiet. This does not bode well for this young man if Dictator Roger Goodell gets hold of the neighbors complaints leading up to this. You boys and gal watch your next channel 4 news this evening up in SF Bay Area for more details

Wow.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/07/02/the-bar-is-high-for-the-49ers-and-the-fans-like-it-that-way/#comments

I hadn't heard this before, but in this piece Maiocco did with Florio today MM reported that the Miami DUI charges against Smith were dropped.

Yeah and he was stabbed multiple times with a pocket knife!

Damn lucky the guy didn't have a bigger blade. Sounds like he was aiming to kill/mame.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Wow.

Machine Guns? Hopefully, its just an awesome surround sound.
Originally posted by NinerGold39:

Wow.

Machine Guns? Hopefully, its just an awesome surround sound.

Stupid ass is from the south. He might have a thing for autos. Hopefully nothing was seized.

young mullah baby!!!
Let me clear something anout my quote that is being quoted. Aldon's neighbors had called cops on numerous occasions previous to this past incident that took place over the weekend. Am shocked at what the. Eighbors described as what seemed as machine guns being fired on regular basis

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Not surprising he's getting into s**t like this. They all can't turn out to be Patrick Willis-like citizens. Now THAT dude is a role model. This kid, as of right now, is just a young, rich, athlete. Nothing more.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Not surprising he's getting into s**t like this. They all can't turn out to be Patrick Willis-like citizens. Now THAT dude is a role model. This kid, as of right now, is just a young, rich, athlete. Nothing more.

P willy was taking care of his lil sis right out the box when came
Out of college I think.

Aldon is taking care of friends who are probably late teens and young 20s. Can easily be a problem for a young athlete if not the right crowd around him.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

P willy was taking care of his lil sis right out the box when came
Out of college I think.

Aldon is taking care of friends who are probably late teens and young 20s. Can easily be a problem for a young athlete if not the right crowd around him.

This. From what I've read about Aldon outside of the DUI and the shooting, he seems like a good-hearted kid. Past coaches raved about his attitude, work in the community, his solid family life etc.

I think being 21 years old (or whatever he is) combined with having a monster year, tons of loot and hanging with the wrong crowd got him in over his head.

Hopefully this is the only wakeup call he needs and things really straighten out. The Niners can not afford to lose him or his superior talent. They are not the same D without him.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
if he were a Raider, he would've been the one doing the shooting/stabbings. So I guess this is better.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Wow.
this is a non story cuz he has good sack totals. you must have missed the memo
Share 49ersWebzone