Originally posted by cciowa:
this times 1000 times, good job I can not believe how many people are just pooh poohing this. and all because he gets good sack numbers. unreal
Well, until more comes out about the events that led up to the stabbing we can't really get too mad at the guy. Here's a scenario that could be true:
1) Aldon was hired to do a spread for a clothing company endorsement.
2) The company said, "Hey, invite some of you friends for an after shoot party."
3) Aldon invited a number of people.
4) Word got out, either through the clothing company or ? and many people started showing up.
5) Some idiots wouldn't leave and started shooting each other.
6) Aldon tried to protect his guests and was stabbed for the trouble.
Nowhere in this scenario is Aldon to blame for bad judgement, and he can actually be a "hero" of sorts for trying to intervene and help his guests stay safe. He could have seen what was going on and just called the police, which would have been a very adult thing to do, but they were called by someone...so maybe he did.
Until the whole story is out I'm not in the mood to bash the guy.