There are 147 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

According to Sgt. Ortiz, Smith was going through screening when he asked the TSA agent, "Are you going to search me further?"

Smith was told, "That's not necessary," according to Sgt. Ortiz.

Then, Smith responded, according to Sgt. Ortiz, "Why not? I have a bomb."

Just shut your effing mouth you MORON !!!!!!
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
According to Sgt. Ortiz, Smith was going through screening when he asked the TSA agent, "Are you going to search me further?"

seriously. it takes a very special kind of idiot to say that to act like that. He had to of been drunk, and was mouthing off.

Man I have had 2 run in's with the TSA, and it is what it is. Sucks but it we the peeps are smarter than that. well not all of us lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

i love the player aldon but sometimes you just can not fix stupid
Originally posted by wailers15:

seriously. it takes a very special kind of idiot to say that to act like that. He had to of been drunk, and was mouthing off.

Man I have had 2 run in's with the TSA, and it is what it is. Sucks but it we the peeps are smarter than that. well not all of us lol

He obviously shouldn't be drinking with his recent past, but I'd almost feel better if it's confirmed that he had a couple of pops earlier in the afternoon. Because if he did this sober I think he'd have to be considered the stupidest person in America.

if people cant be sarcastic, who can they really be?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by saj4423:
I don't think anything stuck to Pacman Jones and he was suspend for a year.

True, but I think the big difference between Aldon and Pacman is that I don't think Aldon is perceived to be the public danger that Pacman was (in Goodell and the law's eyes). Aldon seems to be a danger to himself mostly, whereas Pacman was involved in inciting shootings against others and possible assault and battery against another. I think that's where you can distinguish Aldon from Pacman.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by defenderDX:

still LMAO!!!!!!!!

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wailers15:
but that was before the reign of Roger

True, but the NFL PA has won some cases and settlements against said Roger. He'll be much more careful about crossing the NFL PA in the next go around.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

Unfortunately you are correct.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:

he has no one else to blame here

Originally posted by Giedi:

he has no one else to blame here

Aldon is a beast, but his off the field issues are definitely getting to the point where it's not worth it anymore. He should probably be released. Can we re-do the draft and select JJ Watt please???
Originally posted by NinerGod:

if people cant be sarcastic, who can they really be?

If you could only pick one place where you might want to hold back with the sarcasm, the top pick for a lot of people is going to be "airport".
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
If you could only pick one place where you might want to hold back with the sarcasm, the top pick for a lot of people is going to be "airport".

This......there's a time and a place for everything. The airport is NOT the place for joking around about bombs and s**t exploding. People are already on a higher than normal level of tension trying to catch a flight......being separated from their family.....etc...etc, go be sarcastic at Applebee's, they won't curr.
"@MaioccoCSN: L.A. District Attorney's office: No charges will be filed TODAY regarding Aldon Smith's alleged false report of a bomb threat at LAX."
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
"@MaioccoCSN: L.A. District Attorney's office: No charges will be filed TODAY regarding Aldon Smith's alleged false report of a bomb threat at LAX."

*that's* a good sign.
Share 49ersWebzone