There are 220 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

LAX police say 25-year-old San Jose resident taken in by police after becoming belligerent in security line. Will not release identity...

... until the suspect is booked. Witnesses saying that suspect is Aldon Smith (who is 24/turns 25 in September). #49ers.
[ Edited by Jcool on Apr 13, 2014 at 3:15 PM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:

LAX police say 25-year-old San Jose resident taken in by police after becoming belligerent in security line. Will not release identity...

followed up saying aldon turns 25 in sept
Looks like OLB/DE prospects just moved up on our draft board
Please be some idiot wearing a Aldon Smith jersey. PLEASE!!!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman

Witness: #49ers Aldon Smith detained at LAX; LAPD withholding name until booking
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2014/04/13/witness-aldon-smith-detained-at-lax/
Originally posted by Jcool:

... until the suspect is booked. Witnesses saying that suspect is Aldon Smith (who is 24/turns 25 in September). #49ers.

Was about to say he's 24, not 25. Still holding out hope it's not him.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol Seattle fans are gonna be eating this s**t up.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
What a dumb s**t. And, we want to give this guy millions of dollars?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Smith, 24, was at Gate 6 of Terminal 1 when confronted by several police, who then led Smith away from the Southwest gate, according to eyewitness John Egan of Austin.

"I heard him say, 'I did nothing wrong,' " Egans said. "The whole thing ratcheted up from there. The cops were trying to calm him down. He wasn't out of control; just agitated."

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2014/04/13/witness-aldon-smith-detained-at-lax/
"I heard him say, 'I did nothing wrong,' " Egans said. "The whole thing ratcheted up from there. The cops were trying to calm him down. He wasn't out of control; just agitated."

As long as he kept his cool, I think he'll be fine. Just don't go crazy. This kid is so f**king high maintenance.

Originally posted by Muggins:

Are kidding......???? "Eating it up" ??? This has been the best 4 month period the their city's history and 90% of it has come at our expense....

It's clear that this is the beginning of a really crappy 2014 season
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Oscar ‏@BetterRivals

Just like with the Kaepernick news, the best thing to do is wait and see. Twitter could be making this a way bigger deal than it is.
Originally posted by Muggins:

I would too if this was happening to them. Some of these players are making a joke out of the 49ers, and hurting our championship aspirations in the process. I have very little patience for that. They need to tell these guys to get with the program, or GTFO.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Apr 13, 2014 at 3:22 PM ]
He yelled bomb. WTF?
Originally posted by SFrush:
He yelled bomb. WTF?

Could just be some a*****e making s**t up. All we know is he got detained.
Share 49ersWebzone