There are 228 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by DirtyP:
No that not what i said. Refer to the direct quote. You guys are reading as you want to read it and twisting it to be convenient for your argument.

I dont care if you guy have been to 100 parties with 1000 people where all you did as get drunk and pick dandy lions. That does not prove your point. The fact is it was a large party. two people got shot, and one got stabbed.

Here are a couple of direct quotes I can refer to.

Yes all house parties are created equal. Get togethers of family and friends are differant. Im sorry your grasping at straws with you stance and you wont convince many people. 30 people or a hundred people, i dont care. Alchohol, tetoterone, egos. All come out in the worst way at every house party i have ever been to. And i have been to alot. Every time i went it was a bad decision on my part.

Actually i havent stated i have been to any house parties, just that non of you know me or my background. I dont need to justify my stance on stupidity by proving i was stupid myself as a youth.

You are all over the place and inconsistent with your "personal experience" and yes you did imply that going to a house party is stupidity. It doesn't take a genius to take that away from the above commentary.

lmfao! thats hella funny cause he said this earlier.. i just couldnt find the quote of him saying he has been to a ton of house parties. i think the truth is out boys! idaho is just upset cause he never got invited to parties so he is totally against them. it all makes sense now.

Originally posted by tankle104:
hey idahoniner.. if he would of thrown this party last night and instead of some bad things happening... he ended up just havin a good time with his boys and ending up having an awesome threesome with 2 of the hottest chicks ever and nothing bad happened of it.. would it still of been a dumbass choice on his part? moral is.. he didnt intend for this to happen.. we dont know how it happened.. for someone so against house parties.. you sure are saying you have been to a ton... and why did you keep going to all of those "100+" parties if it was a bad choice everytime?

Actually i havent stated i have been to any house parties, just that non of you know me or my background. I dont need to justify my stance on stupidity by proving i was stupid myself as a youth.

Cool story bro. Atleat dirty P comes with an arguement and actually attempts to back it up. I respect that to a point.

You on the other hand just post trivial nonsense and piggy back off of his posts. You have added so much to the discussion by accusing me of being boring and then inviting me to your imaginary party over the interweb, over and over again, as an attempt to troll.

LOL so you comin to my house party or what?

and me and dirtyp had the some arguement.. all he did was prove that what you where saying was inconsistant and wrong.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jun 30, 2012 at 8:36 PM ]
This has gotten so ridiculously out of control. Can't wait for the season to start
I dont consider that a house party, as neither would 99% of the world.

That is something that all young people consider house parties because they dont own their own house. Around here we call those BBQ's And everyone knows each other. I highly doubt aldon knew every single person out of the 100+ people there.

And like i said, if i have 20 people over, and hundreds start showing up, i lock the door and call the cops.

lol 20 people partying at someones house with music is a house party bro.

IMO its not. And its not for most adults. For me a house party infers that the house is open to guests showing up that you dont know. The only time i have heard a gathering refered to as a house party is when people know it is ok to show up without an invitation. This is where the potential for bad things to happens occurs. When people who dont know or respect one another get together.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/158622-musings-divisional-message-boards/

wtf seahawks fans are classless & wished more harm....
Originally posted by jimrat:
Out of control parties the norm at Aldon Smiths house.

Lol has anyone ever been to a large party where there wasn't drug use? Lol.
Please stay on topic. Thanks.
Well i'm just glad no one that post on here has ever did anything wrong, or put themselves in a bad situation, thank god for that.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
He's ok , let it go peeps

This
http://vimeo.com/43061911#
no wonder he's been getting in trouble,he's got alotta money and all kind of leaches hanging off him
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
lol @ people arguing over what constitutes a house party

Originally posted by 49erSooner:
Well i'm just glad no one that post on here has ever did anything wrong, or put themselves in a bad situation, thank god for that.

well atleast we know idaho hasnt! well that is untill he comes to my house party tonight! hes gonna have a threesome!
This has gotten so ridiculously out of control. Can't wait for the season to start

I agree. I apologise if you feel i was argueing for the sake of argueing. I was not.

I will let it go. Others deserve their opinions and i think we are chasing them off lol.

Just agree to disagree i guess and if we ever meet ill buy ya brew, or toke one out. Just not at a house party lol.
IMO its not. And its not for most adults. For me a house party infers that the house is open to guests showing up that you dont know. The only time i have heard a gathering refered to as a house party is when people know it is ok to show up without an invitation. This is where the potential for bad things to happens occurs. When people who dont know or respect one another get together.

Uninvited guests show up to parties because they see or here of a party going on, it doesn't mean the host of the party intends for those uninvited people to show up.
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 30, 2012 at 8:43 PM ]

I agree. I apologise if you feel i was argueing for the sake of argueing. I was not.

I will let it go. Others deserve their opinions and i think we are chasing them off lol.

Just agree to disagree i guess and if we ever meet ill buy ya brew, or toke one out. Just not at a house party lol.

WOAH! you do drugs?! wow you are so immature and need to grow up! you have a family! what kind of household are you raising! cant believe you.. you would think you knew better.

right on.
Share 49ersWebzone