LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 147 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
If thats his stance on life, than good luck to him, but i dont beleive it is. I beleive that is you projecting your asperations onto Aldon. You are not Aldon smith. The world does not give a s**t what you do. Aldon is a millionaire future superstar LB. I beleive he is a smart kid and hopefully already understands his mistake and learns from it.

Some of your positions make me beleive that you havent worked a true day in your lives and beleive the world revolves around partying. It doesnt.

First of all I have worked every day of my adult life and never taken a vacation. How condescending do you need to get to defend your own opinion? No one is saying life is about partying. We are saying that trying to have a good time doesnt make you stupid. Talk about grasping at straws lol

Cool story. But i have never stated that having a good time is stupid.
Originally posted by tankle104:
One day when some of you are not 20 years old, and can drink legally, and have kids to raise that will one day want to attend said house parties, you will change your minds. Or not. Doesnt really change the fact that it not a bright idea, Im sorry we are not talking about a BBQ among friends or someone slipping on a banana peel and getting cut.

i didnt slip on a banana peel and every BBQ iv been too.. there has been drinking.. man that was a bad choice to go to! with all those males and drinking! i could of been stabbed so many times!

If your BBQ's consist of 100+ people, happen often, and noone has ever gotten hurt then you need a career as a party planner.

Maybe I should... I throw one every year 1st weekend in Aug. With 200+..... Wanna come?
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
"IdahoNiner".......... You guys should just stop.... HE's FROM IDAHO MAN!

lol im not taking this serious at all. thats why i keep saying dumbass things like "want to come to my party" he cares too much about professional sports and obviously takes the safe route on everything which in some cases can be the boring route. i honestly couldnt give a flying f**k what aldon smith does.. he doesnt care what i do.. or any professional athelete at that. its a game guys... i come on here to see what the organization is doing.. not what players do in there free time. (i just know someone is gonna say "then why do you come on here if you dont care" so that answers that question.. i come on here to see what the niners as a whole are doing.. not players frreetime)
One day when some of you are not 20 years old, and can drink legally, and have kids to raise that will one day want to attend said house parties, you will change your minds. Or not. Doesnt really change the fact that it not a bright idea, Im sorry we are not talking about a BBQ among friends or someone slipping on a banana peel and getting cut.

i didnt slip on a banana peel and every BBQ iv been too.. there has been drinking.. man that was a bad choice to go to! with all those males and drinking! i could of been stabbed so many times!

If your BBQ's consist of 100+ people, happen often, and noone has ever gotten hurt then you need a career as a party planner.

Maybe I should... I throw one every year 1st weekend in Aug. With 200+..... Wanna come?
You wouldnt want me im just a hick party pooper. Wanna buy some potatoes?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
f**king scary.

iv been to several big parties... i have been to 2 clubs the last two nights and not one did something bad happen. iv been to several huge BBQ where most where drinking and nothing bad happened.. seems like everything you go to sucks and people are so bored and disgusted with how bring it is.. they just start fighting or something lol

Let me point back to a previous comment

Actually i havent stated i have been to any house parties, just that non of you know me or my background. I dont need to justify my stance on stupidity by proving i was stupid myself as a youth.

You stated being at a house party is stupidity and that having been to one proves that you are stupid. I know this is crazy, but did you know that %99.9 percent of people at parties are there with the sole intention of having a good time?
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 30, 2012 at 7:51 PM ]

stop calling yourself a hick.. no one is saying that and you're trying to bait people so you can get them banned.

iv been to several big parties... i have been to 2 clubs the last two nights and not one did something bad happen. iv been to several huge BBQ where most where drinking and nothing bad happened.. seems like everything you go to sucks and people are so bored and disgusted with how bring it is.. they just start fighting or something lol

cool maybe you and D-note should go into business together since you know all the ins and outs of these spectacular Utopian parties where everyone loves one another in symbiotic harmony.
Originally posted by DirtyP:

Let me point back to a previous comment

Actually i havent stated i have been to any house parties, just that non of you know me or my background. I dont need to justify my stance on stupidity by proving i was stupid myself as a youth.

You stated being at a house party is stupidity and that having been to one proves that you are stupid. I know this is crazy, but did you know that %99.9 percent of people at parties are there with the sole intention of having a good time?

No thats not what i stated, but good attempt to put words into my mouth.

Dude I understand your position and love that last comment. I'm a little indifferent. But I get..... I like this dude.... The voice of reason to a bunch of know it all teens.... Goodnight Dad.....lol
cool maybe you and D-note should go into business together since you know all the ins and outs of these spectacular Utopian parties where everyone loves one another in symbiotic harmony.

You mean a party where there are no shootings or stabbings? I believe they call those the vast majority of parties.

now you are just being ignorant cause we have proved your lil fact of "every 100+ person party" ends up in a fight or someone shot and stabbed.

stop calling yourself a hick.. no one is saying that and you're trying to bait people so you can get them banned.

No thats not what i stated, but good attempt to put words into my mouth.

Lol I copied and pasted your words. You stated that you don't want to sight specific examples of house parties you have been to because you don't feel the need to prove you are/were stupid. Thats not putting words in your mouth.
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 30, 2012 at 7:54 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone