LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

• pd24
  • Veteran
This fool got his DUI at 7am. Doesn't he have to go to practice? Maybe he got home late after drinking, slept a few hours and thought he was sober. I have done that in the past but never got a DUI or pulled over. How many hours should you wait before drive. Does 4 or 5 hours of sleep do the trick?
A whole lot of stuff he's into off the field so far it's been away from national media coverage which has been amazing i guess. but he just keeps messing up.

just keeps on
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch

Per The Chron's @justinberton ... as of 10 a.m., #49ers Aldon Smith remained in police custody and was being booked into jail.
He's still young but c'mon man, 3rd year in the league. Should've learned his f**king lesson by now. Maybe he's trying to show empathy for his BFF Von Miller by pulling this s**t or his head is just up his ***hole. He will be "All done" if he keeps f**king up like this. You bet he needs his ass kicked by Willis along with Justin, Bow, Ray Mac, Brooks (imagine that, looks like a choirboy next to Aldon), Dorsey and the entire O-line.
oh and Corey you're about to get your chance to get on the field. time to make a HUGE impression
It's those damn rappers he's hanging around with.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

Aldon Smith's bail was set at $5,250, according to DOC records.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Pocket change for him
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I say suspend him for the game. He's annoying with all this off the field s**t and we have a decent shot of winning without him even though we could easily lose this game. Maybe if he costs the team a game he'll wise up but I doubt it.

Let's see what Lemon Ear has and maybe we just don't extend Aldon when the time comes. Him and brooks are really the only players always in trouble. Smith is a great player but damn this is annoying.
Originally posted by Jcool:

chump change. Dude needs to get out of jail now. Wake himself up and stop drinking altogether. Eventually he wont be able to reign supreme with his young talent. Later in his career he will have to work to keep in shape. Drinking on thursday nights etc will just hurt him in more ways than one. I would think with all the grueling practice in season and film study, you wouldn't want to be hung over for that kind of work load. Physical and Mental work.

Think trader Trent can get a 7th rounder for him? If the 49ers traded Charles Haley because of his issues, then they can certainly trade this guy too.
On Thursday night, 49ers linebacker Nate Stupar posted a tweet encouraging people to use the Uber ride program. The NFL Players Association unveiled an app two weeks ago to encourage players to use Uber.

Stupar tweeted: "Make sure you check out @Uber to get to places without worrying about driving! #swag."
Updated story on #49ers Aldon Smith: Newspaper sources say marijuana, pills found in car during DUI arrest blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2013/09/…
Originally posted by Ballistic:
On Thursday night, 49ers linebacker Nate Stupar posted a tweet encouraging people to use the Uber ride program. The NFL Players Association unveiled an app two weeks ago to encourage players to use Uber.

Stupar tweeted: "Make sure you check out @Uber to get to places without worrying about driving! #swag."

Guessing Smith doesn't follow Stupar?
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
f**king idiot

X2
Share 49ersWebzone