There are 146 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by mike:
Actually you can. By not going to a party of 100+ people in a house in the "early morning" hours.

Celebrities are now not allowed to go to gatherings of 100+ people? That sounds like a realistic solution to me.

They are certainly allowed, but IMO any human being that goes to a 100+ person house party in the early morning in the bay are asking for potential problems. Its a stupid choice whether you are an athlete or not. Athletes have targets on their backs for people who want a chance to prove they are human. He needs to make beter choices if he wants to be on of the greats. Sacrifice must be made.

lol. you have no idea how this started. it could've been a chill party for about 30 people and some hanger ons post about it on Twitter and it gets out of control very quickly. i've witnessed it happen.

so before lambasting Aldon, you should wait for the whole story to come out.

Gimme abreak. I grew up in Fresno CA. spendt the first 25 years of my life there. I know what a house party is. It was a poor choice.

The more troubling concern for me is...Was it his party?

ahahahaha. what does Fresno have anything to do with a party in the San Jose Hills? again, you have little actual facts of anything other than the end of the night.

not all house parties are created equal.

Yes all house parties are created equal. Get togethers of family and friends are differant. Im sorry your grasping at straws with you stance and you wont convince many people. 30 people or a hundred people, i dont care. Alchohol, tetoterone, egos. All come out in the worst way at every house party i have ever been to. And i have been to alot. Every time i went it was a bad decision on my part.
again, i've seen chill private parties here in LA blow up into uncontrollable freakfests. not all of them. but enough to know how easy it is to lose control of a situation.

Another reason why it is a bad idea to attend house parties.
again, i've seen chill private parties here in LA blow up into uncontrollable freakfests. not all of them. but enough to know how easy it is to lose control of a situation.

Agreed. All it takes is a friend of a friend to show up with his no-talent a**-clowns and then you have a situation. Aldon probably relied too heavily on physical gifts, but a knife/gun > muscles (unless you're Arnold)
Gimme abreak. I grew up in Fresno CA. spendt the first 25 years of my life there. I know what a house party is. It was a poor choice.

The more troubling concern for me is...Was it his party?

Wow Fresno, we should consider you an authority on danger then. All that you know of the situation is that it was a party, in a house when he showed up. Nothing has been reported beyond that therefore you cannot know what you would have done in the same situation as him.

Yes i do. I would not have gone. Every house party ha a potential to turn this way. Thats why a mature adult stays away from them.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Somebody tell Willis to slap the s**t outta this guy!!
If it was his party than he made an even worse decision.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

if you think a young man should just stay at home and not hangout with his friends every now and then i feel sorry for you. it's not a guarantee that every party at a house is going to end up like the one last night. you're the one "grasping at straws".
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
so will those who were shot, sue Aldon for not having acceptable security?

either way, I see Aldon getting sued unfortunately....he'll probably settle. I mean if it is someone he is close to, then ok maybe not....but even a semi friend will try to cash in, if he feels Aldon's partying days with the homies are over.

You can't get sued for being somewhere
that somewhere was at Aldon's Party..............at Aldon's House.

Wow! So aldon is my neighbor???? Crazy lol

if you think a young man should just stay at home and not hangout with his friends every now and then i feel sorry for you. it's not a guarantee that every party at a house is going to end up like the one last night. you're the one "grasping at straws".

If you think a professional athlete worth millions is the same as the average "young man" than you are still grasping at straws. Like i said, when i was old enough to go to established drinking locations, IE bars, i stopped going to house parties....You know why? They all are nothing more than worthless drama.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Most of the great pass rushers do some pretty dumb things...I think this is a good sign

LOL

Maybe some cocaine wouldn't hurt ala LT

• boast
  • Hella Fame

If you think a professional athlete worth millions is the same as the average "young man" than you are still grasping at straws. Like i said, when i was old enough to go to established drinking locations, IE bars, i stopped going to house parties....You know why? They all are nothing more than worthless drama.

lol, Fresno.

we're just gonna have to agree to disagree.

and nothing has ever happened to someone at a bar or other form of night club.

i give him credit he had an incident and then decided i won't go out to the public i will invite my friends over and have a good time that way. (while we are playing the pretend we know any details game)
This immature dude is starting to piss me off. I gave him the benefit of the doubt or the DUI & now this??? He might not start or finish the season the rate this immature dude is going. "breaking up a fight " is what he said but not sure if I believe it.
[ Edited by alpha81 on Jun 30, 2012 at 6:35 PM ]
This triggered it all.....

Originally posted by jdt84_2:

and nothing has ever happened to someone at a bar or other form of night club.

i give him credit he had an incident and then decided i won't go out to the public i will invite my friends over and have a good time that way. (while we are playing the pretend we know any details game)

Things do happen at bars yes, but to campare them to house party's is just rediculous. For one they are established drinking areas, with pre determined amounts of people that can attend. Bouncers and security guards and police generally are the ones breaking up fights at bars, not superstar LB's worth millions.
Share 49ersWebzone