LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by NinerGM:
Aldon is learning the hard way that when you become wealthy, everyone will want a piece of you and every and any mistake you make eventually is about your money. Someone needs to take young Aldon under his wing and educate him quick.

Maybe it will slow him down a little. Because his first 2 years at least were all mistakes. Just horrible decisions. Off the field that is.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Sep 5, 2013 at 11:01 PM ]
this guy's story sounds completely bogus.
I heard aldon puts jungle juice in his hair
Funny how this guy suing Aldon and Delanie has ZERO interest in going after the people who actually shot him. Just go after the guys with the largest bank accounts and claim they're responsible.

I don't buy his story at all. Remember, Aldon was stabbed at this party. If he really was armed and shooting his gun in the air, I find it highly implausible anyone would approach him and stab him.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
No matter what Aldon did or didn't do, one thing for sure he didn't do. He didn't walk into a NY niteclub with a pistol in his pants and then proceed to shoot himself in the crotch...and then did 2 yrs time for it. Now THAT was stooooopid. That's not Aldon.

Agreed pasodoc, but he's unfortunately learning also that all public actions regardless if it has nothing to do with the team, affects the team because it's his primary association. These guys coming into the league just don't get how public their lives really are - especially in the information age.

They should know this, any person not living under a rock hears about this kind of stuff all the time. Any major college athlete know what repercussions are.
and the plot thickens.....

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN5m
49ers Aldon Smith named in second lawsuit this week stemming from June 2012 house party via @nbcbayarea. http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/smith-named-second-lawsuit-over-2012-house-party ;…
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Funny how this guy suing Aldon and Delanie has ZERO interest in going after the people who actually shot him. Just go after the guys with the largest bank accounts and claim they're responsible.

I don't buy his story at all. Remember, Aldon was stabbed at this party. If he really was armed and shooting his gun in the air, I find it highly implausible anyone would approach him and stab him.

It was at his property. I wonder what the laws are when someone gets injured on your property. Like, if one of my boys' friends comes over and gets hurt in my yard. I thought their were some consequences on the owner in that sort of situation.

Won't miss a game, but may end up owing a few million. Good for the 49ers because he will now have to play for an even bigger paycheck.
Originally posted by crabman82:

49ers Aldon Smith named in second lawsuit this week stemming from June 2012 house party via @nbcbayarea. http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/smith-named-second-lawsuit-over-2012-house-party ;…

Ridiculous. I fear sorry for opposing QB's this year. Aldon is going to take out his frustrations on them.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by ady2glude707:
I know this punk trying to make a quick come up from Aldon
https://www.google.com/search?q=rondeeezy&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=rcs&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=ob8mUsiLKpCJiwKQpYGoBQ&biw=1366&bih=662&sei=pL8mUsfLPKixiQKinoCICA
I got something for him if I ever see him in SJ

This looks to be the guys twitter. Ronndale Esporalas is the name of the plantiff. Looks like his lawyer probably told him to stop using his twitter a long time ago.

https://twitter.com/rondeeeezy

Nov 4 2011 Tweet
I'm so high nigg*

Seems like a piece of crap himself. Probably one of his friends that stabbed Aldon. P.S. Hopefully Aldon realized you don't throw parties because you waste your money, people trash your house, you have idiots show up that arent invited and cause trouble and you end up getting stabbed trying to stop a fight.
Haha that p***y ass asian shrimp deleted his twitter. Swear if I see this punk around Santana Row or DTSJ...
Originally posted by crabman82:

now theres a second person? this is getting ridiculous, now i wouldn't be surprised if everyone at the party is gone start suing.This is starting to sound like the former players joining the concussion lawsuit just for money even tho they didn't no concussion.

• xcfan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Aldon got a little bit of Hernandez in him. This is very troubling. Why can't he just stay out of trouble and play ball?

aldon's not evil, he's just got a little stupid wanda in him.
Originally posted by Joecool:
It was at his property. I wonder what the laws are when someone gets injured on your property. Like, if one of my boys' friends comes over and gets hurt in my yard. I thought their were some consequences on the owner in that sort of situation.

Won't miss a game, but may end up owing a few million. Good for the 49ers because he will now have to play for an even bigger paycheck.

That is an extreme stretch. If he tripped on something maybe. But getting shot by a few criminals having nothing to do with aldon, I don't how they can sue(and win) that suit.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by xcfan:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Aldon got a little bit of Hernandez in him. This is very troubling. Why can't he just stay out of trouble and play ball?

aldon's not evil, he's just got a little stupid wanda in him.

Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Yes but then we will have to pay it. Oh well, I'm sure it will be money well spent
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
daymn

Share 49ersWebzone