There are 192 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by 9ers:
Cowherd's a Seahawks fan...

This. That guy should stick to radio. Every time I see him on TV I close my eyes so I don't have to see his f**ked up teeth.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
RichNhansom Post subject: Re: Aldon Smith gets drunk and fired shots towards others
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:32 pm
" Does it ever get suspicious for you Niner fans? I mean rape charges, assault charges and gun charges all within a very short window of time yet no matter what comes out you always cry your guy is innocent. Ever consider that folks are getting paid off to not push these issues? Brooks is the one we know the most about and I have no idea why the DA's office decided to drop the case when they had signed testimony from multiple witness's and even at one point were going to serve an arrest warrant before it was suddenly and supprisingly pulled. Gotta say where there is smoke there is fire and there sure seems to be a whole lotta smoke around your team lately.
_________________"cheating", Eddie D. pled to a FELONY to avoid prison and paid players under the table. Brent Jones was paid 500k the year after he stopped playing for "services" in the 90's.. Of course, there is Carmen Policy also"

From .Nut lol. The bolded is that guys signature. Hawks fans I tell ya
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
RichNhansom Post subject: Re: Aldon Smith gets drunk and fired shots towards others
" Does it ever get suspicious for you Niner fans? I mean rape charges, assault charges and gun charges all within a very short window of time yet no matter what comes out you always cry your guy is innocent. Ever consider that folks are getting paid off to not push these issues? Brooks is the one we know the most about and I have no idea why the DA's office decided to drop the case when they had signed testimony from multiple witness's and even at one point were going to serve an arrest warrant before it was suddenly and supprisingly pulled. Gotta say where there is smoke there is fire and there sure seems to be a whole lotta smoke around your team lately.
_________________"cheating", Eddie D. pled to a FELONY to avoid prison and paid players under the table. Brent Jones was paid 500k the year after he stopped playing for "services" in the 90's.. Of course, there is Carmen Policy also"

It is there way to make themselves feel good about having never won a damn thing.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

It is there way to make themselves feel good about having never won a damn thing.

Cam Inman is now reporting that the Santa Clara DA may bring illegal gun charges against Aldon. We did not need this now.
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Cam Inman is now reporting that the Santa Clara DA may bring illegal gun charges against Aldon. We did not need this now.

f**k that money grabbing b***h. Causing undue headaches.
Originally posted by niners94:

f**k that money grabbing b***h. Causing undue headaches.

True that we don't need this and Aldon confirms he had knowledge of the lawsuit being filed before going public. Hope he's got his ducks in a line and prepared for this. Truth is if any of it holds weight in court that all the other stuff that went down with him being stabbed will come out too. This may help if he was stabbed first then shot the fires -- self defense view. IDK... but we didn't need this going into the first week of the season.
Just saw the tweet from Inman, What a bad time to come with this b******t. Money hungry person who probably has been involved in 10x the dirty s**t Aldon got himself into his first offseason in CA.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran

Aldon stop being a f**king dumb ass. Firing shots in the air at a party? Does he not know Plaxico went to jail for firing himself? Obviously I hope this goes away but Aldon needs to be smarter he has too much talent to throw it away

Originally posted by teeohh:

Aldon stop being a f**king dumb ass. Firing shots in the air at a party? Does he not know Plaxico went to jail for firing himself? Obviously I hope this goes away but Aldon needs to be smarter he has too much talent to throw it away

Does self defense make a difference?

That incident happened in the summer of last year. Obviously Aldon hasn't done anything since then. But you are actually permitted by law to fire shots in the air if you are threatened. This is not what Aldon would be charged with. Apparently he had legally bought some firearms in Arizona which are illegal under California's stricter gun control laws, and he failed to modify them.

That incident happened in the summer of last year. Obviously Aldon hasn't done anything since then. But you are actually permitted by law to fire shots in the air if you are threatened. This is not what Aldon would be charged with. Apparently he had legally bought some firearms in Arizona which are illegal under California's stricter gun control laws, and he failed to modify them.

Could ignorance be a sound defense?
Assault rifles Aldon, WTF? I guess they're legal in Missouri. We should've kept Paris Haralson.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Assault rifles Aldon, WTF? I guess they're legal in Missouri. We should've kept Paris Haralson.

Should've known that house party incident would come back to bite him in the ass. The timing is really lame too.
Share 49ersWebzone