LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by lamontb:
Sounds like good news to me. Usually you hear 6 games that in up being 4 games. Or 4 games that en up being 2. Starting that low is a positive. Season opener plus the 5 last year equals 6 games. I can dig it.

Anything less than 4 games is good news in my book. I'm expecting 6.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Sounds like good news to me. Usually you hear 6 games that in up being 4 games. Or 4 games that en up being 2. Starting that low is a positive. Season opener plus the 5 last year equals 6 games. I can dig it.

Yeah...anyone expecting no suspension was kidding themselves. I'm hoping Florio is right and its only a game or 2. I was thinking 4-8 games.
Four to six is fine. Good time to get in rehab of he needs it.
I expect a 2 game ban but a massive fine (basically fining him for the suspended games and the games missed last season for his rehab when he still got paid).
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Yeah...anyone expecting no suspension was kidding themselves. I'm hoping Florio is right and its only a game or 2. I was thinking 4-8 games.
I think there won't be a suspension. he already did his time last year
whether he gets suspended or not were still in great shape. we have tons of depth and when he comes back we'll be even better
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

...for the DUI.

Gun charges another matter.

...for the DUI.

Gun charges another matter.
how long has it been....and i don't think Marshawn Lynch has been suspended for his DUI

That was for the DUI and his substance abuse issues. The gun charges and airport incident are the leading cause of his upcoming suspension. .
next time he should get one of them uber cabs

That was for the DUI and his substance abuse issues. The gun charges and airport incident are the leading cause of his upcoming suspension. .
the gun charges are over two years old and not that serious...sarcastic bomb remark is also nothing
  • buck
  • Veteran
Well, we are getting close to the bridge, but we still have a ways to go.

It would make a difference if the felony gun charges are lowered to misdemeanors, wouldn't it?
Originally posted by buck:
Well, we are getting close to the bridge, but we still have a ways to go.

It would make a difference if the felony gun charges are lowered to misdemeanors, wouldn't it?
it should...just some options that the guns didnt have that met CA Law, like the clip pin from what i read
I clicked the link, and to my horror, it was Florio.

I feel dirty now. Thanks Zone.
If he only misses a couple games and only gets probation I am going to be elated! That is nothing close to what I thought the Hammer would do. I figured Goodell was waiting to see if Aldon got any time or not. Meaning if Aldon didn't get any jail time that Goodell would give him a lengthy suspension, but 2 games is going to be just fine by me. That is good fricking news right there.
Share 49ersWebzone