LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

I get nervous when I see this thread at the top of the page.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
3 days already and no Aldon police incidents - knock on wood. Is he going through any airports today?😳

I hope he's just locked himself in his room until training camp!
I miss the old Tupac inspired title. Or was that a different thread?
Originally posted by Overkill:
I miss the old Tupac inspired title. Or was that a different thread?
Yes that was awesome!
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

His strength and bull rush is just ridiculous sometimes. You wouldn't think he would be so damn strong. Pushes guys 60 more pounds than him 5 yards back and puts them on their ass. Completely owns Seattle's tackle Paul Mcquistan at the 1:00 mark and after. Makes him look like a child.

Really hope he gets a very minimal suspension. He is key to our success on defense. Best pass rusher in the game. Hope he stays out of trouble for good and is a 49er for a long time.
dat closing speed on the Wilson sack/fumble

That's exactly the face I made when I saw that. Ridiculous closing speed
Man.. watching that vid.. he really is something special. Like a once every 20 years type guy. I pray to God that he has learned his lessons and is ready to grow up and be a father and focus on his career. If he can get past his past, he is a Hall of Famer.
The LA thing.. Still no charges? WTF is the DA doing.
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

His strength and bull rush is just ridiculous sometimes. You wouldn't think he would be so damn strong. Pushes guys 60 more pounds than him 5 yards back and puts them on their ass. Completely owns Seattle's tackle Paul Mcquistan at the 1:00 mark and after. Makes him look like a child.

Really hope he gets a very minimal suspension. He is key to our success on defense. Best pass rusher in the game. Hope he stays out of trouble for good and is a 49er for a long time.
dat closing speed on the Wilson sack/fumble

That's exactly the face I made when I saw that. Ridiculous closing speed
Man.. watching that vid.. he really is something special. Like a once every 20 years type guy. I pray to God that he has learned his lessons and is ready to grow up and be a father and focus on his career. If he can get past his past, he is a Hall of Famer.

He really is a special talent, so amazing to watch. He's got every tool in the tool box and then some. Best past rusher in football and one of the best I have ever seen in my 30+ years of watching football.
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Jun 22, 2014 at 11:57 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
The LA thing.. Still no charges? WTF is the DA doing.

they probably have a pretty big case load and hopefully aldons thing is not on a list of priorities. i think with aldon and the vernon thing we are just in a holding pattern till camp unfolds,, i could handle no drama for the next month
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:

Agree, he is special. BTW, how come all these highlight videos use such crappy music?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
A possible one game suspension. Or more.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/25/aldon-smith-highly-unlikely-to-be-playing-at-start-of-2014-season/

Originally posted by Giedi:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/25/aldon-smith-highly-unlikely-to-be-playing-at-start-of-2014-season/
Florio doesn't know anything
Sounds like good news to me. Usually you hear 6 games that in up being 4 games. Or 4 games that en up being 2. Starting that low is a positive. Season opener plus the 5 last year equals 6 games. I can dig it.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Florio doesn't know anything
PTF is crap filled sh*thole where cawk troll dwell just waiting for anything that has niners attached to it to drop in and feast on
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Gotta love the "Per a source" posts by Florio. "Per a PFT source" Harbaugh was going to sign/be traded to 3 other teams, and Kaepernick was going to be charged with rape.

Well if he says it then you know it's a credible source. I mean the idea that Aldon gets suspended for at least 1 game if not more is astounding! I really needed to see it from Florio to believe it, though. What a damn genius.
Share 49ersWebzone