LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
if he doesn't play in the panthers game, i'll blow all of you. he's playing.

Looks like you won't be sucking any cock unless that's what your into.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Welcome back Aldon!!!

pretty sure he's not a member.

wow, this is awkward.

haha
Originally posted by boast:
lmao, these idiots on NFLN said a "High ranking source with the 9ers said Aldon will not just be given his spot back. He's gonna have to earn it"

lmao. lmao. lma. lm. l.

well, i doubt he starts against the Panthers. he'll probably only play 10-20 snaps.

And he'll still get 3 sacks!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
What if he plays better drunk?

Now that he's sober, he's going to look like Manny Lawson.

or what if he played worse drunk because he couldn't focus, and now that he has clarity he looks like reggie white and lawrence taylor donated seed to a lab to produce a football player...and he grew up to be aldon smith
Originally posted by gold49digger:
We aren't gonna be under the radar anymore.

we will until we hoist the trophy then they'll all say well yea they've been good all year

to which we'll say... to late no interviews for you
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
What if he plays better drunk?

Now that he's sober, he's going to look like Manny Lawson.

or what if he played worse drunk because he couldn't focus, and now that he has clarity he looks like reggie white and lawrence taylor donated seed to a lab to produce a football player...and he grew up to be aldon smith
Maybe he played hungover and pissed off and now he will be sober and happy and suck.
just having aldon smith back with justin smith and having brooks, and lemonier.. oh my. seattle thought the rams front 7 was good.. LOL. wait till they see this!
Maiocco says it is based on the NFL rules that they had to activate him or else not have him back for the year.

So there is no guarantee he plays this game.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Maiocco says it is based on the NFL rules that they had to activate him or else not have him back for the year.

They should have had 3 weeks from his first practice I believe.

There is no logic or benefit to him not playing versus the Panthers. Only way he doesn't play is if he is physically unable to perform. Very unlikely to be the case. If he needed more time for rehab he would not have been activated. He'll play

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

he will play and he play magnificently
he will play they know they need him for the stretch
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Great news.
I am so proud of how the organization handled this and supported the man through it. Reminds me of how Eddie would have done things. I hope that supporting Aldon and continuing to pay his whole salary while he healed will work in our favor when it comes time to extend the young man.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
They should have had 3 weeks from his first practice I believe.

I think Aldon was on the list under a special circumstance. That is what I remember hearing before.
Share 49ersWebzone