LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I did hear Goodsll's comments. He said the rehab would be taken into account, and he was encouraged by Aldon and the niners. The fact remains that Alson is now a repeat offender and there was drugs in the car...

The 1 game suspension is obviously speculation, I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me.

Only prescription drugs so nothing illegal or performance enhancing so I don't think its anything he can get disciplined for.

Marijuana?

That was disputed later. Sherriff said no Marijuana.

Exactly. I think the said it was a pill.
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
lmao, these idiots on NFLN said a "High ranking source with the 9ers said Aldon will not just be given his spot back. He's gonna have to earn it"

lmao. lmao. lma. lm. l.

well, i doubt he starts against the Panthers. he'll probably only play 10-20 snaps.

Bet he gets a sack
  • buck
  • Veteran
He has got two court appearances coming up soon.

One is for the DUI. One is for the gun charges.

It will be interesting to see what happens.
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet Why did #49ers activate Aldon Smith? They had to by rule. His reason for being on the reserve list (rehab) ended. Can't get a 54th on roster
Originally posted by buck:

Good thing is each court date is on a Tuesday. The 49ers off days.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by buck:

Good thing is each court date is on a Tuesday. The 49ers off days.
after those two days, it'll be months before anything else happens.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
lmao, these idiots on NFLN said a "High ranking source with the 9ers said Aldon will not just be given his spot back. He's gonna have to earn it"

lmao. lmao. lma. lm. l.

Saw the same. They're idiots though I'll believe what harbaugh and maiocco report. If he doesn't start he will just come off the bench and play the whole game lol.

Maybe the first drive on defense he'll sit on first down. That'll be him earning it.
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 11s .@MikeSilver reported on Aldon Smith: He'll have to earn his role back. No guarantee he'll play next week. Earliest he practices is Tuesday
Originally posted by valrod33:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet Why did #49ers activate Aldon Smith? They had to by rule. His reason for being on the reserve list (rehab) ended. Can't get a 54th on roster

Bill Williamson ‏@BWilliamsonESPN 27s #49ers wouldn't activate Smith unless monitors thought he was ready. NFL had no deadline for his return and rehab can be open ended
[ Edited by valrod33 on Oct 31, 2013 at 3:32 PM ]

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 11s .@MikeSilver reported on Aldon Smith: He'll have to earn his role back. No guarantee he'll play next week. Earliest he practices is Tuesday

Mike Silver is an idiot
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Mike Silver is an idiot

This. He's annoying.

Mike Silver is an idiot

it will take 1 play in practice to "earn his role back"
Originally posted by crabman82:

Mike Silver is an idiot

it will take 1 play in practice to "earn his role back"

lmao. lmao. lma. lm. l.

Right....and Eric Reid had to EARN the starting Job.

Of course he does...that doesn't mean he won't or that he's not expected to.
Share 49ersWebzone