There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Aldon Smith Thread

Originally posted by LoneWolf:
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/investigations/Did-49ers-Aldon-Smith-Receive-Preferential-Treatment-from-Santa-Clara-County-Sheriff-228676411.html

Wow. 2 hours earlier??? god forbid....Don't this Tony Kobvywhatever have something more pressing to investigate, like why SJPD is losing more cops then the NFL is losing players.
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/investigations/Did-49ers-Aldon-Smith-Receive-Preferential-Treatment-from-Santa-Clara-County-Sheriff-228676411.html

Wow. 2 hours earlier??? god forbid....Don't this Tony Kobvywhatever have something more pressing to investigate, like why SJPD is losing more cops then the NFL is losing players.


He's like a modern day Al Capone. Evading two whole hours of prison, err, actually county jail, time.

Think of the CHILDREN he could have harmed during those two hours of freedom. What was the Sheriff thinking? She probably fears for her life, and was intimidated by Aldon to let him go.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Oct 22, 2013 at 5:58 PM ]
Originally posted by BrianGO:
He's like a modern day Al Capone. Evading two whole hours of prison, err, actually county jail, time.

Think of the CHILDREN he could have harmed during those two hours of freedom. What was the Sheriff thinking? She probably fears for her life, and was intimidated by Aldon to let him go.

He must have scared her retarded because if you thought someone was a threat and then took them for a ride in a helicopter and invited them to a private shooting range you would have to be slow......
"Our ultimate goal hasn't changed: help Aldon get back to a place he feels comfortable and move forward in a positive manner," Baalke said, via Cam Inman of the Bay Area News Group. "… We're obviously hopeful [for a return after the bye]. At the same time, we're prepared for either outcome."

Me personally hopefully he doesn't rush it and comes back healthy in the head. Last thing we need is for him to rush his return and then go back to his original ways.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/25/trent-baalke-hopeful-aldon-smith-will-return-after-bye/
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 12,710
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
"Our ultimate goal hasn't changed: help Aldon get back to a place he feels comfortable and move forward in a positive manner," Baalke said, via Cam Inman of the Bay Area News Group. "… We're obviously hopeful [for a return after the bye]. At the same time, we're prepared for either outcome."

Me personally hopefully he doesn't rush it and comes back healthy in the head. Last thing we need is for him to rush his return and then go back to his original ways.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/25/trent-baalke-hopeful-aldon-smith-will-return-after-bye/

This.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Tha Man !
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,166
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
"Our ultimate goal hasn't changed: help Aldon get back to a place he feels comfortable and move forward in a positive manner," Baalke said, via Cam Inman of the Bay Area News Group. "… We're obviously hopeful [for a return after the bye]. At the same time, we're prepared for either outcome."

Me personally hopefully he doesn't rush it and comes back healthy in the head. Last thing we need is for him to rush his return and then go back to his original ways.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/25/trent-baalke-hopeful-aldon-smith-will-return-after-bye/

This.
this times infinity
Originally posted by matt49er:
then why didn't you say that? Reality is that you read what you wrote originally after people mocked you and now you're back-peddling.

REALITY is people need to wake up. Harbs and Baalke say they are HOPEFUL he will be back during the bye. Does not guarantee anything. And if he does return, can he be immediately re-inserted into the starting lineup despite not playing for over 30 days? Now there's an article saying he could be facing 4 years in jail. Real sad stuff but still hoping he can finish the season for us.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by matt49er:
then why didn't you say that? Reality is that you read what you wrote originally after people mocked you and now you're back-peddling.

REALITY is people need to wake up. Harbs and Baalke say they are HOPEFUL he will be back during the bye. Does not guarantee anything. And if he does return, can he be immediately re-inserted into the starting lineup despite not playing for over 30 days? Now there's an article saying he could be facing 4 years in jail. Real sad stuff but still hoping he can finish the season for us.

LMFAO @ 4 years in jail.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by matt49er:
then why didn't you say that? Reality is that you read what you wrote originally after people mocked you and now you're back-peddling.

REALITY is people need to wake up. Harbs and Baalke say they are HOPEFUL he will be back during the bye. Does not guarantee anything. And if he does return, can he be immediately re-inserted into the starting lineup despite not playing for over 30 days? Now there's an article saying he could be facing 4 years in jail. Real sad stuff but still hoping he can finish the season for us.

LMFAO @ 4 years in jail.

yea.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by matt49er:
then why didn't you say that? Reality is that you read what you wrote originally after people mocked you and now you're back-peddling.

REALITY is people need to wake up. Harbs and Baalke say they are HOPEFUL he will be back during the bye. Does not guarantee anything. And if he does return, can he be immediately re-inserted into the starting lineup despite not playing for over 30 days? Now there's an article saying he could be facing 4 years in jail. Real sad stuff but still hoping he can finish the season for us.

LMFAO @ 4 years in jail.

yea.

Highly unlikely.
kid needs jail and a taste of reality
Originally posted by Ballistic:
kid needs jail and a taste of reality

kid needs Jesus.








f**k jail. They put everyone in jail for stupid s**t. SMH.
i will bet anyone here that he plays against the panthers.